FFS...this twisted chap* needs named and shamed..

Faircity

Problem is that it costs these bastards nothing to lodge a complaint. So being typical scum they treat it like welfare and totally abuse their children

the system

There should be a legal fee associated with filing a complaint which would reduce their frivolous actions --- unless they can claim it on the DSS.

To try and eradicate another group of people's history is one of the most heinous acts one man can do to another.

I don't think this has been attempted since the 1930's.

Yep even Dr. Joseph Goebbels, head of Germany's Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda with his masterful use of propaganda for Adolf Hitler and the NSDAP, which made him an archetype of the modern spin doctor in public conscience, could not match the 'spin' and lies of these tarrier republican bastards who have been trying and continue to try to destroy the Rangers Football Club. phew....

This continued agenda against Rangers - aired in public - prompts a couple of thoughts.

1 - when added to the continuing anti-Rangers agenda prosecuted by the SPL (and SFA) and which prompted the 'active harm' assessment by the Rangers Board and more recently confirmed by Mather as those against whom Rangers will take action when the time is right, the relationships between clubs / Supporters hardens. Markedly. Rivalry moves beyond rivalry so that those who have an agenda against Rangers seek to inflict damage and harm to suit their own twisted purposes. And it invites Rangers to take the appropriate action when the time is right. The divide - and not just with the other lot - widens.

2 - it begs the question about whether the Board's current apparent stance of silence and respond only when they think it is necessary is the right stance to take as that approach might risk inviting others to continue to 'have a go' safe in the knowledge that Rangers would only respond if and when it thought it had to and when matters got serious enough. The result being the anti-Rangers mob push at every opportunity just to see what happens and if nothing happens then push further. All of which fuels an even greater divide.

As an aside, it would be interesting to see what the reaction would be in the SPL and among those who pull the SPL strings if some SFL2/3 clubs used an approach to the courts to challenge whether the 'takeover' by the SPL and the football and commercial outcome of the vote was entirely lawful. Would take money of course, which lower div clubs don't have.

I blame the Jesuits. I mean, who would wish to walk around with an bum hole the size of the hole in the ozone layer FFS! It's just a wee shame so it is. OUCH! Wouldn't like to take a dump after one of those demented malcontents were in the cludgey before me. A message to our board. Get off your collective arses and publicly repel ALL haters of our club and show our loyal support that you are all indeed worthy of office in such privileged positions.

CQN = Celtic Quick News = a page that talks about Rangers all the time and occasionally, recently, Hearts.

Would suit them better too concentrate on filling the seats at Piggery instead of rambling on there

I hate cunts with a passion that are named Declan, I know a Bluenose who is married to a Bluenose and i kid you not they called their wean Declan. Utter Fanny!

Who's that? do I know them? Gav and Sharon popped into ma heed suddenly :lol: