The Xbox One

Straight-Edge-Loyal

I thought it was obvious where i live...Not the brightest are you...Taigish behaviour that's what this has to do with it...

ps 1690 is a dead give away these days ya wee beasted alter boy :wink:

im on mobile so it doesnt say where u live

Im defo not a taig but i dont need to prove anything to you,now fuckoff and away and wank over computers again ya sad wee boy

Is there a comparision to launch titles for the ps3 and xbox one? It's just back then no one gave a fuck about resolution or fps..

Back then the 360 used to dominate the PS3 on both resolution & fps for a good 2 or 3 years. That's why people who only buy Sony consoles are overjoyus that the tides have turned.

But as Knack & Killzone show 1080p does not make an amazing game.

Is there a comparision to launch titles for the ps3 and xbox one? It's just back then no one gave a fuck about resolution or fps..

They did... if you watch old digital foundry videos you'll see all sorts of shitstorms regarding FPS and resolutions. Quite a lot of the early PS3 games weren't even 720p..

They did... if you watch old digital foundry videos you'll see all sorts of shitstorms regarding FPS and resolutions. Quite a lot of the early PS3 games weren't even 720p..

Even to this day COD on PS3 is 860x600 compared to 1024x600 on 360. Infact towards the end of the gen the resolutions were falling well short of 720 on both consoles as they crammed more in.

Won't forget the mess that was Bayonetta.. PS3's frame rate was up and down like a yo-yo, you could go from 30 to 50 then straight down to 20 fps within a matter of seconds. It also had some of the most washed out visuals I've ever seen, the screen tearing was also pretty bad from what i remember!

Xbox version on the other hand had sharp visuals and a close to constant 60 fps, occasionally dropping but nowhere near as bad as the PS3.

Ah fair enough but what I mean is that it wasn't as widespread as what it is now.

One for the fatty's

Actually looks pretty good. The big guy is fucked at the end :thumbup:

Insanity is fucking torture. Sweat was pouring off me whenever I did it, more than I ever managed to work up at the gym even after hitting the bikes and running machines hard.

Some reviews will be released from tomorrow.. Microsoft has decided to stagger them for some reason.

Monday, November 18 at 6am PT/9am ET

• Dead Rising 3
  • Killer Instinct
  • LocoCycle
  • Crimson Dragon
  • Powerstar Golf
  • Zoo Tycoon

Tuesday, November 19 at 9pm PT/11:59pm ET

• Xbox One hardware/platform

Wednesday, November 20 at 6am PT/9am ET

• Forza Motorsport 5

Thursday, November 21 at 3am PT/6am ET

• Ryse: Son of Rome

Some reviews will be released from tomorrow.. Microsoft has decided to stagger them for some reason.

Monday, November 18 at 6am PT/9am ET

• Dead Rising 3
  • Killer Instinct
  • LocoCycle
  • Crimson Dragon
  • Powerstar Golf
  • Zoo Tycoon

Tuesday, November 19 at 9pm PT/11:59pm ET

• Xbox One hardware/platform

Wednesday, November 20 at 6am PT/9am ET

• Forza Motorsport 5

Thursday, November 21 at 3am PT/6am ET

• Ryse: Son of Rome

Oh does that mean Tiger Woods is done or just has some competition this gen?

I wonder what the Xboxes problem will be this year at launch theres always something.