Arnold Peralta

CalvinC

The future Rangers player filled in at right back competently. His yellow for bringing down Jones means he'll miss the next match and when Honduras went down, Boniek Garcia replaced him.

Cheers! He seems to be quite an aggressive player, might be the type of player we need.

Don`t know who wrote that small report but they couldn't have been watching the same game. He was constantly ball watching, got caught out quite often and seemed to be totally out of position at right back. To be fair though I don't think that's where he will be playing for us and he showed a few glimpses of attributes that would be handy in midfield. He seems like he enjoys a physical tussle and eager to get forward.

Don`t know who wrote that small report but they couldn't have been watching the same game. He was constantly ball watching, got caught out quite often and seemed to be totally out of position at right back. To be fair though I don't think that's where he will be playing for us and he showed a few glimpses of attributes that would be handy in midfield. He seems like he enjoys a physical tussle and eager to get forward.

He will up left wing asked to hit the crosses in for Ian Black solo striker

That's what they said about Ian Black.

Aye but Ian Black is a big poof, I didn't want him at Rangers from day one. If Peralta dishes it oot and takes it without moaning and greeting to the press like Black ill be alright with it.

Please don't let this be True. Not another one.

I'm going to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but I am a bit baffled as to why our scouts are dicking about in Honduras when we have perfectly adequate players in our own country. Its a big gamble, maybe not financially but this guy will take time to settle into the Scottish game, I don't know if our fans will give him it.