Bristol City

bluebear24

Only a couple of hours away for me,so im well up for this.Like others living down here,im worried about a ticket,don't really want to sit in with the wurzels.I will be travelling whatever,but If anyone has a spare i will definetley have it off them,just drop me a line and I will sort something out.cheers

Guys I'm after some info. I live down in Wiltshire, so I don't get to a massive amount of games. Get to Ibrox when ever I am home but don't get back as much as I would like. Only other gave I have been to was the uefa cup final. What a day that was! How do I get tickets for the Bristol city game. Thanks

in advance

Guys I'm after some info. I live down in Wiltshire, so I don't get to a massive amount of games. Get to Ibrox when ever I am home but don't get back as much as I would like. Only other gave I have been to was the uefa cup final. What a day that was! How do I get tickets for the Bristol city game. Thanks

in advance

If you know someone with a season ticket and he is not going ask him if you can use his number. :pipe:

I live down in Wiltshire due to the fact that my family is a forces family and combined has been in service for about 60 years. I have a season book but due to job and location no I can't get to many games prick

This will sound like a ridiculous post, but looking for 7 tickets for a group of bears on a stag weekend.

Also 2 of the boys need a bus to & from the game -anywhere in and around Glasgow (based in Harthill).

Cheers for any help!

Only 4000 tickets allocated to the Bears. The ground holds about 21500 so I would expect a good few Bears in other parts of the ground.

They get between 12 and 15 thousand for league games.

The capacity is really only about 19,500, well that's around the crowd we've got in the past when we've sold out numerous times. Irrelevant really though as I doubt we'll sell out the friendly despite being against illustrious opposition! I'm sure there will be a few Gers fans in the home end and I can't wait to experience the Rangers support first-hand at Ashton Gate.

And just for the record, that 12-15 thousand average will drop now that we're in L1, after previously putting up with three seasons of utter rubbish on the pitch. It's been a crap few years at AG, so it's nice to have something to look forward to with this friendly.

The capacity is really only about 19,500, well that's around the crowd we've got in the past when we've sold out numerous times. Irrelevant really though as I doubt we'll sell out the friendly despite being against illustrious opposition! I'm sure there will be a few Gers fans in the home end and I can't wait to experience the Rangers support first-hand at Ashton Gate.

And just for the record, that 12-15 thousand average will drop now that we're in L1, after previously putting up with three seasons of utter rubbish on the pitch. It's been a crap few years at AG, so it's nice to have something to look forward to with this friendly.

Bristol Brace yourself.

It will be a pleasant experience.

Hi guys I need a couple of tickets for this. Live down south and get to way too few games at the moment so really keen to see this match, in the Gers support as opposed to sitting with the City fans. Anyone who might be able to sort me a couple of tickets please PM me or anyone can point me in the direction of someone who has some spares would be much appreciated. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...