Clydebank FC v Rangers XI

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably most of the Glasgow cup final squad, fringe first team maybe

Last time I played I'm a semi final at holm park the pitch was a shambles. I'd imagine no players near the first team will be risked if the pitch is still as bad

Left and right back. He's a cracking player, but he's about 28 now. Sure he's represented scotland at amateur and junior level

Fucking sign him Ally!!

Naw it's mental how some great footballers don't make it, it really is a mystery sometimes.

A decent event in clydebank ? have I gone back in time or something lol,finally being awarded after all the years of living in this shitehole,tho the level of neds at the game will be off the charts I'm afraid,and the clydebank end will be mostly taigs,as this place is full of them.

A decent event in clydebank ? have I gone back in time or something lol,finally being awarded after all the years of living in this shitehole,tho the level of neds at the game will be off the charts I'm afraid,and the clydebank end will be mostly taigs,as this place is full of them.

Well fuck that then :D

Fucking sign him Ally!!

Naw it's mental how some great footballers don't make it, it really is a mystery sometimes.

A couple of year back I don't know if you remember Hamilton accies signed a guy from harestanes amateurs who was also a left back and the boy made his debut at ibrox. I mind at the time most people were surprised as andy who was at drumchapel united amateurs at the same time and played in the same league was widely regarded as the best in the division.

It does show you though that good performances at most levels can get you noticed

Welsh moved from amateur side Harestanes to Hamilton Academical of the Scottish Premier League in the summer of 2009, and made his professional debut for Hamilton on 29 August 2009, in a 1–4 loss against Rangers.[2]

He was loaned out to Alloa Athletic on 11 September 2009,[3] making three League appearances.

Welsh was released from his contract with Hamilton Academical on 14 January 2010.[4]

A couple of year back I don't know if you remember Hamilton accies signed a guy from harestanes amateurs who was also a left back and the boy made his debut at ibrox. I mind at the time most people were surprised as andy who was at drumchapel united amateurs at the same time and played in the same league was widely regarded as the best in the division.

It does show you though that good performances at most levels can get you noticed

Aye it rings a bell mate. Definitely, consistently good performances will get attention, no doubt about it.

Doubt it. Its ticket only so If Rangers fans buy then there wont be many taigs, i certainly dont know many that are going

• 1 month later...

RM meet up !!! :P

I'd be there with Bells on if I weren't so far away

Clydebank FC seem a good wee club and given their history I say good luck to them and their fans (tu)

They have shown that football is about getting a team out on the pitch for the grass roots fans not the monied up executives