Clydebank FC v Rangers XI

I'd be there with Bells on if I weren't so far away

Clydebank FC seem a good wee club and given their history I say good luck to them and their fans (tu)

They have shown that football is about getting a team out on the pitch for the grass roots fans not the monied up executives

They have kind of become my 3rd team because my misses' dad is a bankie. Cracking wee club, the spend nothing on players and finished 4th last season, they have won their first 4 games like 4-1, 5-0, 8-1 and 5-2 this season and are top of the table. Their food hut also got burned down a few weeks ago so you can understand how much of a blow to them it is on such a tight budget.

I really do urge all bears to get down if you can as its a cracking wee club and they really do need the boost the cash would give them :)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stay in hardgate. Clydebank is fuckin taig central!! Mhanky fuckers are everywhere, green brigade stickers all over the place.

Never seen many of there stickers about. And i have noticed that since Rangers have been in the 3rd division i don't see as many Rangers and there strips around clydebank.

Have you noticed this or is it just me?

Guys saying Clydebank is full of Tarriers? Should see our lot going to the tarrier matches then. 40/50 strong down kilbowie road a few years ago - by the Cleddans, by Atlantis into Singer.

No-one said boo.

Clydebank is 50/50. Anyone that says any different is clueless.

Guys saying Clydebank is full of Tarriers? Should see our lot going to the tarrier matches then. 40/50 strong down kilbowie road a few years ago - by the Cleddans, by Atlantis into Singer.

No-one said boo.

When'd you sneak back on Stuby? :D

No-one said boo.

1. Your full of shite
  2. Duntocher=Tims
  3. Hardgate= 50/50
  4. Faifley= 50/50
  5. Linvale=Tims
  6. Whitecrook=50/50
  7. Dalmuir=Tims
  8. How many Rangers boozers are they compared to manky mob??
  9. How many Rangers supporters clubs are they compared to the manky mob??

Do the maths and get back to me!

The guy that was stabbed/killed on the bus in Clydebank the other night was that anywhere near the Yoker 'Stadium'?

I went to Clydebank College years ago, the place is feckin hoaching with bheasts!!!

imho Dunocher, Faifly etc are 90% kafflik, saying that their are 2off non-denom high schools so must be some bears living there somewhere, maybe their is an undergound bunker/commune?

1. Your full of shite
  2. Duntocher=Tims
  3. Hardgate= 50/50
  4. Faifley= 50/50
  5. Linvale=Tims
  6. Whitecrook=50/50
  7. Dalmuir=Tims
  8. How many Rangers boozers are they compared to manky mob??
  9. How many Rangers supporters clubs are they compared to the manky mob??

Do the maths and get back to me!

Good fuckin shout mate place is fukn hoachin wi them