Clydebank FC v Rangers XI

Guys saying Clydebank is full of Tarriers? Should see our lot going to the tarrier matches then. 40/50 strong down kilbowie road a few years ago - by the Cleddans, by Atlantis into Singer.

No-one said boo.

Clydebank is 50/50. Anyone that says any different is clueless.

Guys saying Clydebank is full of Tarriers? Should see our lot going to the tarrier matches then. 40/50 strong down kilbowie road a few years ago - by the Cleddans, by Atlantis into Singer.

No-one said boo.

Clydebank is 50/50. Anyone that says any different is clueless.

I agree, only reason people think Clydebank is full of tarriers is because they're more active

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Your full of shite
  2. Duntocher=Tims
  3. Hardgate= 50/50
  4. Faifley= 50/50
  5. Linvale=Tims
  6. Whitecrook=50/50
  7. Dalmuir=Tims
  8. How many Rangers boozers are they compared to manky mob??
  9. How many Rangers supporters clubs are they compared to the manky mob??

Do the maths and get back to me!

Pubs? How many fucking bowling clubs, golf courses and Masonic halls is there ya warmer?

Dalmuir = tims. Hahahahahahahahahaha. Ok mate. Clearly you know better than me :D !

I've never been away just didn't post John!

Clueless? Really? Bears must be keepin a really low profile then.

Lord Lucan Loyal

I see ra sellick fans in Clydebank and they have there strips on for 3 days in a row some days. You think there are lots of them the cunts just don't take it.

Plus half of these people that claim to support this mob have never been to torbett towers in there lifes.

(tu)

1. Your full of shite
  2. Duntocher=Tims
  3. Hardgate= 50/50
  4. Faifley= 50/50
  5. Linvale=Tims
  6. Whitecrook=50/50
  7. Dalmuir=Tims
  8. How many Rangers boozers are they compared to manky mob??
  9. How many Rangers supporters clubs are they compared to the manky mob??

Do the maths and get back to me!

Whitecrook is 50/50? Out of all the ones you mentioned Whitecrook and Duntocher are the main areas for the manky mob.

I've got the same problem in Dumbarton everycunt thinks it's Tims ...there is a good amount but it's pretty mixed - the taigs shout the loudest. Plenty Bears in Dumbarton ... mean plenty

Exactly. I know hundreds of bears from Dumbarton. They all associate in clubs instead of pubs... Stags apart

Cracking game. Not a polis in sight! about 1000 attendance, dissapointed as i thought it would be more but cracking game, Rangers and Hardie in particular were rampant in the first half but clydebank done well in the second when they replaced the old retired players with the current team.

Cracking game. Not a polis in sight! about 1000 attendance, dissapointed as i thought it would be more but cracking game, Rangers and Hardie in particular were rampant in the first half but clydebank done well in the second when they replaced the old retired players with the current team.

nice one (tu) shame about the old retired players not being up to it :lol:

any :pics: