No Orange shirt

The Queen isn't even a descendant of William of Orange

Did anyone say she was? - not checked all the replies. What does that matter anyway? the Queen is the head of our country - maybe some of you would be happy if we took the portraits of the Queen down from our dressing room walls?

If enough of the media and taigs complained about it the knee-benders would oblige.

No one said she was, I was just furthering SkiBunny's point that orange isn't really a loyalist colour.

If Rangers still have portraits of the Queen in the dressing room I'd find that silly but I couldn't care less if they stayed there or not.

No one said she was, I was just furthering SkiBunny's point that orange isn't really a loyalist colour.

If Rangers still have portraits of the Queen in the dressing room I'd find that silly but I couldn't care less if they stayed there or not.

Are you getting mixed up with loyalist and royalist?

99% of Rangers fans know there is a portrait of Her Majesty in the dressing room. That makes you a little bit silly.

Well they do. What's silly about it?

If Rangers have portraits of the queen and it's silly?

Who needs fenians when there's cunts like you

Brainwashed by the nationalist rebels.

adnmg1.jpg

Are you getting mixed up with loyalist and royalist?

I must be. What is loyalist if not loyal to the throne?

Well they do. What's silly about it?

I find it silly to have a portrait of a monarch in the year 2013. What reason is there to have it up?

Brainwashed by the nationalist rebels.

I'm not a nationalist in any sense of the word.

I find it silly to have a portrait of a monarch in the year 2013. What reason is there to have it

It's silly because you find it silly.

And you know what year it is.

Look feel free not to answer my question, but spare me the shite.

I'm a cunt because I think it's silly to have a portrait of the queen? Get a grip on reality.

If I've to get a grip on reality, then you have to get a grip on your perception of our club and it's traditions. To call it silly is a slap to the face of most Rangers fans and you should be banned for spouting such shite.

It's silly because you find it silly.

And you know what year it is.

Look feel free not to answer my question, but spare me the shite.

I find it silly because I can't think of a single reason to have it there. It's been a long time since the monarchy had any genuine power in this country.

If I've to get a grip on reality, then you have to get a grip on your perception of our club and it's traditions. To call it silly is a slap to the face of most Rangers fans and you should be banned for spouting such shite.

Most Rangers fans I know don't give a shit about the Queen and the ones who do just say they do because they think they should as part of being a Rangers fan.

Do you have any actual reason for being a supporter of the monarchy other than thinking it makes you a better Rangers fan than someone who doesn't?

I find it silly because I can't think of a single reason to have it there. It's been a long time since the monarchy had any genuine power in this country.

Why should it not be there. Plus there is a bowl presented by the Orange Order in the trophy room.

So it is silly because of your lack of imagination.

That I can accept easily (tu)

Most Rangers fans I know don't give a shit about the Queen and the ones who do just say they do because they think they should as part of being a Rangers fan.

Do you have any actual reason for being a supporter of the monarchy other than thinking it makes you a better Rangers fan than someone who doesn't?

Most Rangers fans I know have nothing but respect for our monarchy ... the very fact you say most fans you know don't care tells me all I need to know about you.

I could honestly assault people like you

Most Rangers fans I know have nothing but respect for our monarchy ... the very fact you say most fans you know don't care tells me all I need to know about you.

I could honestly assault people like you

Just shows what a fucking numb skull you are