No Orange shirt

Because you said the only reason I find it silly is lack of imagination.

What reasons are there then?

That's what you told me.

Again, your lack of imagination does not mean I suffer from the same problem, there is no need to imagine in this situation.

I've never been in the dressing room, no, but I've been in every stand plenty of times.

Just to be clear, I'm not upset in the slightest bit by portraits or photos of the Queen, I have absolutely nothing against her. I just find it daft that anyone would care about her and would be surprised to hear a single good reason why anyone does.

I've never been in the dressing room, no, but I've been in every stand plenty of times.

Just to be clear, I'm not upset in the slightest bit by portraits or photos of the Queen, I have absolutely nothing against her. I just find it daft that anyone would care about her and would be surprised to hear a single good reason why anyone does.

People do though, in their millions. Your out of touch opinions don't matter.

People do though, in their millions. Your out of touch opinions don't matter.

Yet you can't give a single reason why you do? Just because you hear of supporting the monarchy being associated with supporting Rangers you decide to blindly do the same for no actual reason?

Well you seem to be avoiding giving any reasons.

Aye, I don't post what you want, I post what I choose.

I can't decide whether to try to explain it to you, or just let you wallow in ignorance, you seem comfortable there, and they say it is bliss.

Aye, I don't post what you want, I post what I choose.

I can't decide whether to try to explain it to you, or just let you wallow in ignorance, you seem comfortable there, and they say it is bliss.

No you're mistaken, if there is any genuine reason to support the monarchy I would not want to remain ignorant of it at all.

Yet you can't give a single reason why you do? Just because you hear of supporting the monarchy being associated with supporting Rangers you decide to blindly do the same for no actual reason?

Is that the best you can do? Pretty pathetic.

Ditto, likewise.

Again, who needs fenians when there's wee pricks like you.

Holding an opinion about the Queen has nothing to do with lack of intelligence. Wanting to assault someone because they find it silly to have a painting in a dressing room really does.

No you're mistaken, if there is any genuine reason to support the monarchy I would not want to remain ignorant of it at all.

OK well it's simple popularity is of course a massive argument in favour.

But deeper, Constitutional Monarchy is a good model for Headship of State, keeping the HoS above politics in a largely ceremonial role. For many people the Monarch personifies the Nation, therefore we can see a clear tendency for freer, non totalitarian nations to choose whereas the Fascist and Communist States personify a leader, the thug who rules by brute force.

That's why Fascism tended to take root where there were no or weak monarchies.

That's why the Bolsheviks were so quick to annihilate the Romanovs.

That's why Spain is a modern democracy and not a backward dictatorship.

Of course we could scrap the Monarchy in the hope of joining those thriving, civilised, advanced Northern European States like The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

Oh wait......

Holding an opinion about the Queen has nothing to do with lack of intelligence. Wanting to assault someone because they find it silly to have a painting in a dressing room really does.

You fail to see the bigger picture.

Or culture, heritage, history is all under attack yet you openly declare these little things that mean so much to a lot of Rangers fans as "silly" and outdated.

Any neutral or tarrier reading this will be in his element.

You can't even give the majority element in our fan base the respect they deserve by resisting the urge to slate portraits of our Queen.

That's why I said once and I will say again - who needs fenians.

OK well it's simple popularity is of course a massive argument in favour.

But deeper, Constitutional Monarchy is a good model for Headship of State, keeping the HoS above politics in a largely ceremonial role. For many people the Monarch personifies the Nation, therefore we can see a clear tendency for freer, non totalitarian nations to choose whereas the Fascist and Communist States personify a leader, the thug who rules by brute force.

That's why Fascism tended to take root where there were no or weak monarchies.

That's why the Bolsheviks were so quick to annihilate the Romanovs.

That's why Spain is a modern democracy and not a backward dictatorship.

Of course we could scrap the Monarchy in the hope of joining those thriving, civilised, advanced Northern European States like The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

Oh wait......

Which countries without a monarch were taken over by fascism?

Italy, Germany, Japan and Spain all had monarchs when taken over by fascism.

America is absolutely opposed to monarchy and has never fell victim to fascism.

In fact, if the monarch is anything other than completely ceremonial (and thus redundant) it becomes fascism.

You fail to see the bigger picture.

Or culture, heritage, history is all under attack yet you openly declare these little things that mean so much to a lot of Rangers fans as "silly" and outdated.

Any neutral or tarrier reading this will be in his element.

You can't even give the majority element in our fan base the respect they deserve by resisting the urge to slate portraits of our Queen.

That's why I said once and I will say again - who needs fenians.

Our history isn't under attack, those who try to take it away from us are full of shit and not even worth thinking about. It's an absolute fact that our history is intact.

I couldn't care less what tarriers reading our forum think, they are sad people if they read it in the first place.

Most Rangers fans would not be offended by my opinion on the portraits of the Queen in the dressing room like you are. I think anyone who is offended by that is just as petty as anyone who is offended by them being there or by us having an orange shirt.

I don't know who you think "needs fenians", I certainly don't. I don't feel any need to have enemies in order to feel secure about my own beliefs.

Which countries without a monarch were taken over by fascism?

Italy, Germany, Japan and Spain all had monarchs when taken over by fascism.

America is absolutely opposed to monarchy and has never fell victim to fascism.

In fact, if the monarch is anything other than completely ceremonial (and thus redundant) it becomes fascism.

You don't even fucking know what 'fascism' means, don't insult me you stupid bastard. Educate yourself.

And neither Germany nor Spain had monarchies when the fascists took over you numbskull.

Our history isn't under attack, those who try to take it away from us are full of shit and not even worth thinking about. It's an absolute fact that our history is intact.

I couldn't care less what tarriers reading our forum think, they are sad people if they read it in the first place.

Most Rangers fans would not be offended by my opinion on the portraits of the Queen in the dressing room like you are. I think anyone who is offended by that is just as petty as anyone who is offended by them being there or by us having an orange shirt.

I don't know who you think "needs fenians", I certainly don't. I don't feel any need to have enemies in order to feel secure about my own beliefs.

Absolute joke

You clearly know fuck all about history.

I particularly enjoyed the Loving Cup ceremony being conducted live on the big screens earlier this year.

Seemed to me the majority of the crowd present that day certainly appreciated the insight into the annual event.

Noticed this myself.

Nothing "silly" about it (tu)

You don't even fucking know what 'fascism' means, don't insult me you stupid bastard. Educate yourself.

And neither Germany nor Spain had monarchies when the fascists took over you numbskull.

I do know what fucking fascism means. I didn't insult you but I will now because you're the stupid bastard if you genuinely think the Queen is what is protecting us from a fascist dictator taking over.