Rangers victims of fraud !

Ace

Tomorrows Daily Record headline indicates that Insolvency Investigators have proof that Rangers were the victims of fraud.

I wonder if the football authorities will revoke ALL punishments, after all, you don't punish the victim of a crime .... do you??

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just frustrating as fuck that none of the Rangers men did due diligence or put their heads above the parapet when they must have known things weren't in order. This could have been nipped in the bud long before it exploded.

I think we may be able to have some of the financial penalties overturned successfully.

I will not be surprised if there are not meetings with the lawyers scheduled ASAP.

Frauds can be very complicated and multi layered and I think that this has been the case here.

We may yet see people in the dock at Glasgow Sheriff Court, or maybe even the High Court over this.

Criminal charges and lifetime ban from being a company director on the way for Shyte if this story is true.

Leads to bigger questions like if he does get banged up for fraud were Rangers liable for any debts run up by him if the takeover was illegal?

We should be straight on the phone to the best lawyers in the land

We can take the cabal to the cleaners here

Combined team of Donald Findlay, Gio Di Steffano, BlueNosedBear and Jerry McGuire.

On a serious note, Fans have been saying this for long enough. I wonder what the Record have now and isn't it convenient it comes to light immediately after Newconstruction has passed, anyone got an early edition?

It's just frustrating as fuck that none of the Rangers men did due diligence or put their heads above the parapet when they must have known things weren't in order. This could have been nipped in the bud long before it exploded.

I think the Whole Board asked David Murray "not" to sell to Whyte, but lloyds, who are under investigation, (HBOS Head Office has already been visited and documents seized) had a loaded gun at his head when he signed it over.

Some distance to go on this one, A lot of people's arseholes will be twitching now, If whyte is going down for fraud, do you think he won't have even more taped conversations, one's that could lead to the darkside's door ....

Dr John Reid, ... there is a name that has a lot of influence in the banking word ...... tick tock ..

A LOT of people are gonna be in trouble here in the event of convictions

The Old Rangers Board...where was the Due Diligence

The SFA...how much did they know and when

Craig Whyte....we don't need to go there do we?

Lloyds Banking Group...how much pressure did they exert to force through this sale to get their money

And that is of course before we get to all the punishments dished out to the club.

A LOT of people are gonna be in trouble here in the event of convictions

The Old Rangers Board...where was the Due Diligence

The SFA...how much did they know and when

Craig Whyte....we don't need to go there do we?

Lloyds Banking Group...how much pressure did they exert to force through this sale to get their money

And that is of course before we get to all the punishments dished out to the club.

The old board tried to stop this going through by warning SDM..