League Cup First Round Draw - Forfar Away

Broxi1872

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a sure sign of my own apathy this pre-season that I had to look up what division Forfar were in when I seen the draw, and was surprised that they were actually in the same division as us!!

3 trips to Bridie country this season then! Just hope it is not moved to a stupid date/time for tv.

It's a sure sign of my own apathy this pre-season that I had to look up what division Forfar were in when I seen the draw, and was surprised that they were actually in the same division as us!!

3 trips to Bridie country this season then! Just hope it is not moved to a stupid date/time for tv.

Same, can't wait :D

As a Forfar resident it's a cracking draw. Could possibly give us a benchmark for the season ahead too if you want to be pragmatic about it... at the very least it'll show yet again how many people are only out to see the Rangers.

On a personal note - hopefully the first game for my two eldest nephews! Good times.

Ah, I'm quite dissapointed with the draw. Was hoping for a team with a bigger stadium to host us. Getting tickets for those tiny grounds is a bloody nightmare, the only away league games I got tickets for last season were Clyde and QP.

From a footballing point of view this should be an easy tie.

I really want to say poor Forfar their cup campaign coming to an end so quickly but fully aware that there can be upsets in any cup competition. :pipe: I also love sarcasm and fully aware the majority of teams in all Scottish divisions won't want to face us would love us to reach the final and win it.