Mohsni To Have Talks

tam watp

I watched him during the first half last night, won everything in the air, provided a physical presence and looked good going forward. Looks and plays like Amoruso. Just hope his free kicks are better!

Would like to see him in the team as I think it would be stronger

I watched him during the first half last night, won everything in the air, provided a physical presence and looked good going forward. Looks and plays like Amoruso. Just hope his free kicks are better!

Would like to see him in the team as I think it would be stronger

Was Cribari playing last night?

Hope the boy isn't getting the hump about being asked to hang around on trial into a second week. Reckon it would be a good move for him and us, just hope it doesn't drag on to the extent he feels we're taking the piss.

How can he be judged probably against less than 1.5 games against two of the lowest opposition Scotland has to offer?

I think he's got something in his locker, but would rather we took a proper look at him before giving him a 3 year contract and perhaps having to pay him off next summer if it doesn't work.

Obviously I've never seen him play, but all reports of his performances so far have been positive.

Doubt it would do us any harm to get a bit of competition in the defensive areas and I hope he does sign and has a good time with us.

How can he be judged probably against less than 1.5 games against two of the lowest opposition Scotland has to offer?

I think he's got something in his locker, but would rather we took a proper look at him before giving him a 3 year contract and perhaps having to pay him off next summer if it doesn't work.

I agree to an extent. But what I'm saying is I hope we don't drag it on too long. He's been training with us for over a week, it's our choice to only play him in part of 2 friendlies. If we want to see him against better quality have we brought him in too early for trial?

How many pro footballers will be happy being on trial for 2 or so weeks? How long before they decide to cut their losses and try elsewhere.

I know we've been stung in the past, I'm happy we're taking the time to assess, but if he's a good one then as I've stated I hope we don't feck it up by taking too long to seal a deal.

I agree to an extent. But what I'm saying is I hope we don't drag it on too long. He's been training with us for over a week, it's our choice to only play him in part of 2 friendlies. If we want to see him against better quality have we brought him in too early for trial?

How many pro footballers will be happy being on trial for 2 or so weeks? How long before they decide to cut their losses and try elsewhere.

I know we've been stung in the past, I'm happy we're taking the time to assess, but if he's a good one then as I've stated I hope we don't feck it up by taking too long to seal a deal.

Suppose at the end of the day it's McCoist's call and he will live and die by these signings - need to see how it pans out.

Hope the boy isn't getting the hump about being asked to hang around on trial into a second week. Reckon it would be a good move for him and us, just hope it doesn't drag on to the extent he feels we're taking the piss.

If you think about it we are doing him a favour, a good preseason workout will help him if he does not get picked up by Rangers, obviously it will help us if he does.

He's played well so far but like others have said he hasn't faced any real testing opposition as yet.

He's played the same opposition as the others and from what I've seen been the standout centre half.

We've had the chance to assess him as a person too as he's been with the squad 24/7 on tour.

Would like to see us push on with this one, not sure what our other options are other than the croatian boy who we haven't had the chance to see in the flesh.

Maybe we also want to get him tied down ASAP as McCoist said the other day West Ham still want him ... would be a coup beating them to a signing target. Just hope we don't rush the decision and he's not as good - but he does seem like a player. I'm just ultra cautious with signings.

If you think about it we are doing him a favour, a good preseason workout will help him if he does not get picked up by Rangers, obviously it will help us if he does.

True, but footballers are precious, he'll be wanting to get a deal signed, know where his next wage is coming from. If its to be us, hope we don't miss out on a good player by dragging it out.

We've signed others from here without trial, signed Peralta from abroad without trial games, yet with this boy we're more cautious. Fair enough, maybe Ally knows he needs to get it right as previous defenders haven't been the best and he's taking time with this one.

Would just like to see it over the line

this guys been pretty belligerent in the past, having refused to go on trial and refusing to train ect, the fact that he's with us and is happy to stay for 2 weeks and play in games shows that he wants to be part of a big club like Rangers, Ally's seen him in training and seen him play, the guy clearly wants it, no harm in continuing talks whilst also seeing out the 2 weeks and getting a look at him against a higher level of opponent, given the guys history it has to be right for both parties, he's here for 2 weeks we should use that full time to assess him.

this guys been pretty belligerent in the past, having refused to go on trial and refusing to train ect, the fact that he's with us and is happy to stay for 2 weeks and play in games shows that he wants to be part of a big club like Rangers, Ally's seen him in training and seen him play, the guy clearly wants it, no harm in continuing talks whilst also seeing out the 2 weeks and getting a look at him against a higher level of opponent, given the guys history it has to be right for both parties, he's here for 2 weeks we should use that full time to assess him.

Wasn't aware he had agreed to come for two week trial, don't remember reading that. If so, am more relaxed about this (tu)