North Belfast

Not sure where post to post this, so admin feel free to move.

I think Cliftonville's ground is in North Belfast.

Was any of the trouble at the weekend in that area?

What is the area around the stadium like, is it residential/business/loyalist/nationalist/mixed?

Is there potential for trouble with bheastfc in town on Wednesday for a provofest/iraoke?

Hope the pennticfc fans don't get hurt....

They handed back 500 tickets! :lol:

Seriously, how can they not sell out an away allocation for a game in Northern Ireland? Cheap flights and the boat, should be easy for them to get over.

Could you see Rangers handing back tickets to Linfield or Glentoran if we played either? Nope me neither.

Seriously, how can they not sell out an away allocation for a game in Northern Ireland? Cheap flights and the boat, should be easy for them to get over.

Could you see Rangers handing back tickets to Linfield or Glentoran if we played either? Nope me neither.

They need to buy little Declan and Timothy new school uniforms it's that time of year again!

And it's there 1st ever competitive game in Ireland. Hard to believe but thats what the BBC said.

Solitude nowhere near any of the trouble. Cliftonville were once a prod club and still have a bit of that support now, not many, but I personally know of a few gers fans that also support cliftonville

ild6yx.jpg

I've circled cliftonville's ground and put a dot at the interface where the protests are taking place.

They'll be safe enough up at the ground but if they decide to walk from city centre they may encounter some problems at Carlisle Circus or if they walk about town in their colours they could be close to Sandy Row or Donegall Pass without realising.