Sandaza

JCDBigBear

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they settled with him, then hell mend us...........every agent will have noted this along with the other players that have left recently as the Club being an easy touch in negotiations.

This guy Dickson.....what's his background? I found it hard to believe bain was in charge with salary negotiations :(

If they settled with him, then hell mend us...........every agent will have noted this along with the other players that have left recently as the Club being an easy touch in negotiations.

This guy Dickson.....what's his background? I found it hard to believe bain was in charge with salary negotiations :(

God knows what is going on now. I'd like to know what has happened financially with Goian, Bocanegra and in particular Sandaza. What kind of money have we agreed to pay the first 2 and we shouldn't have paid Sandaza a penny..

God knows what is going on now. I'd like to know what has happened financially with Goian, Bocanegra and in particular Sandaza. What kind of money have we agreed to pay the first 2 and we shouldn't have paid Sandaza a penny..

First two asked to have contracts terminated, Fran's been given compensation for his termination.

We're back to the days of throwing money at our problems til they go away it seems.

Spot on...............people now have to realise that's way players don't really ask for a transfer as they lose any chance of a payoff.

That quote............"I am happy to stay with the club" type thing

None of us know what he's been paid, if anything, but that won't stop the next ten pages of RM's resident financial experts coming to their obvious conclusions.

See you in the morning when it's been revealed on here that we used what remains of the IPO funds to pay him off...

Well we will never know now, I felt it was harsh at the time but I wish we had stuck by our decision and followed it through I get the feeling CG is being labelled the bad guy now by some at Rangers, we're sorry Fran it was all that big bad Charles Green here's some cash you poor poor man, sort of thing.

Making assumptions again, we know its a mutual agreement, we have no idea what that agreement actually is but that certainly won't stop us doing our Rangers exercises .... jumping to conclusions & leaping into the dark.

Making assumptions again, we know its a mutual agreement, we have no idea what that agreement actually is but that certainly won't stop us doing our Rangers exercises .... jumping to conclusions & leaping into the dark.

There are some people in the world who know exactly what went on. One of the roles of our new head of communications is to protect the clubs image, and that doesn't always mean releasing statements.