Newcastle website calling us a new club

wee josh

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As title says the Newcastle official website sayin how things have changed from the last time we met. Then say we are a new club the rats

Mentioned in the match thread....no need for its own thread....creating more interest in something that should be corrected factually by the club does us no harm!

As title says the Newcastle official website sayin how things have changed from the last time we met. Then say we are a new club the rats

The article says 'effectively as a new club' there's a world of difference. The writer then goes on to mention that we remain 'one of the most famous and success outfits' in Britain. He also mentions the incredible attendances. I think you're missing a lot out for some reason.

The article says 'effectively as a new club' there's a world of difference. The writer then goes on to mention that we remain 'one of the most famous and success outfits' in Britain. He also mentions the incredible attendances. I think you're missing a lot out for some reason.

I flagged this up in the other thread while the article does acknowledge our amazing support and history the ''effectivly a new club'' part is out of step with the rest of the article and sounds like a snide dig for no obvious reason.

I flagged this up in the other thread while the article does acknowledge our amazing support and history the ''effectivly a new club'' part is out of step with the rest of the article and sounds like a snide dig for no obvious reason.

I think its just poorly worded to be honest. His further inferences are that we (as we all know) are the same club. My guess is he was referring to the upheaval with players and the board and that we were in the bottom tier. I really don't think he meant to offend.

I think its just poorly worded to be honest. His further inferences are that we (as we all know) are the same club. My guess is he was referring to the upheaval with players and the board and that we were in the bottom tier. I really don't think he meant to offend.

Maybe your right I certainly hope so its just disappointing to read on another clubs official website.

Forget it, whatever appeared on their website, it don't amount to a hill of beans. They've got bigger problems than we've ever had or ever will. Not won anything for what 44 years since we gifted them the Fairs Cities Cup. Spent Billions ! Bizarrely they've given Joe Kinnear who's not been sober for decades allegedly the job as director of football and Pardew is on a mega long contract ? Jeezo we've a lot to be thankful for except I just wish the friendly was in Newcastle because it's wall to wall slappers ! (tu);):):sherlock: