Do you still have mates from the other side?

islandblue

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of my family are the other side.

I play wow with a celtic fan who is actually nice and was saying it was shit what happened to us etc and we need to back in the SPhell asap.. one of the rarer ones I guess lol

whats wow? excuse my ignorance :)

Hunners. Grew up with them. I have a dream...that people will not be judged by the colour of their fitba tap, but by the content of their character. And then at least if they still turn out to be slabberin yahoos you can get them tae fuck with a clear conscience.

:shifty:

Watch out guys - the VB boys will be taking notes for their database! :000000082: For me it's always friendship and strength of character - anyone who decides who their mates are based on which team they support are stupid bigots, I count Tims, Jambos, Hibees, Dons and QotS as my best mates. You may as well choose your pals on the basis of their eye colour or taste in clothes if footy allegiance is a determining factor. Pathetic really.

Find it hard to have a footy related convo with them. Their ignorance regarding the history of their own club is absurd. After this carry on in the last 2 years they've bent over backward to ensure our demise but failed at the last hurdle. They neglect 1996 when they almost folded until they was saved at the last hour. I now distance my convos from all other clubs in Scotland as i find it hard to control my emotions against those who were hell bent in seeing us die.

Watch out guys - the VB boys will be taking notes for their database! :000000082: For me it's always friendship and strength of character - anyone who decides who their mates are based on which team they support are stupid bigots, I count Tims, Jambos, Hibees, Dons and QotS as my best mates. You may as well choose your pals on the basis of their eye colour or taste in clothes if footy allegiance is a determining factor. Pathetic really.

Not as pathetic as using the word "footy"

World of Warcraft bud. A geeks game lol

:lol: fair play mate, not my cuppa tea but whatever floats ya boat...some might say the 2 hours a day i spend on football manager is proper loserish but im happy! (tu)

A handful of people I know follow them as their preferred team. But don't really keep in touch with any die hard Septic mob.

The one I do know tend to shout praises for the mighty Albertz etc..

And everyone single one I don't keep as acquaintances miss the competition. If any people spoke nasty about us I would tell them to go to fck!!