New team bus burnt-out.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just makes me chuckle how pathetic some people are, its so daft for me its funny, the mindset of these people who thought to themselves one night 'you know what we should do tonight, set the rangers bus on fire, that will show em!...apologies if my sense of humour offends, but peoples stupidity does make laugh

I know it's only a bus but it's not really the bus that has me raging about stupid posts like yours! It's about peoples lives endangered and people who will be laid off from work because of an a***hole decided it would be funny to set fire to the Rangers team bus. Would it have been so funny if someone had been killed as a result of this mindless act? I'm sorry but I fail to see any humour in this situation atall

I know it's only a bus but it's not really the bus that has me raging about stupid posts like yours! It's about peoples lives endangered and people who will be laid off from work because of an a***hole decided it would be funny to set fire to the Rangers team bus. Would it have been so funny if someone had been killed as a result of this mindless act? I'm sorry but I fail to see any humour in this situation atall

fair enough, decent point. I just stated my initial reaction was laughter, no one was hurt and I am sure the bus was insured, all that's come of this is celtic fans being highlighted as the despicable cretins they are, their behaviour at Brentford, north Belfast and now this makes happy reading for me. but in answer to your question about someone being killed as a result of this and me finding it funny, no of course not but surely u cant live your life contemplating the worst case scenario

Some people find this funny? Really? A Rangers mans business has been deliberately attacked. Our custom built coach deliberately attacked and destroyed. Fucking tarriers man i hope slow horrendous cancer comes to them.

Would it be funny or humorous if Auchenhowie was set on fire? How about Ibrox? What a hoot that would be eh

From what I've seen in the press the police have said the fire was started deliberately. An arson attack. A very serious crime. Very glad no one was hurt in the attack. But a business has been badly affected as has the livelihoods of those who work at the bus company. That too is fundamentally unaccepable. The premises will most likely be insured and the burnt out buses will be insured. But that isn't the the only point. The attacker - and arson is an attack - must have had very powerful motives. Was it because the garage housed the new super Rangers bus - a symbol of the status of Rangers as the biggest and most successful football club in Scotland? It is a valid question. And one which, imo, the police should be asking. How much effort will the police put in to investigating the crime? Who will hold them to account for the diligence and persistence with which they investigate the crime? Will they offer a reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction?

I hope the police catch the person or people responsible for this crime and that they so so soon.

. Fucking tarriers man i hope slow horrendous cancer comes to them.

And i suppose that you find Cancer funny , has any of your family or friends suffered and died of this horrid disease , the same disease that Sandy Jardine is battling against at this time, shocking comment ffs its a bus it can and will be replaced

And i suppose that you find Cancer funny , has any of your family or friends suffered and died of this horrid disease , the same disease that Sandy Jardine is battling against at this time, shocking comment ffs its a bus it can and will be replaced

u on coke?

Fuck off ya mickey. Hiding behind yer barricades. Manky fucks