Jon daly captaining Rangers

Dennis

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty embarassing if anyone at all has an issue with this. Daly was a captain for his previous club and given we had no other players on the field who have proven themselves to be a captain, it was agood move and one i'd expect if we didn't have Lee Wallace as vice captain.

Delighted for Daly today.

Why was daly captain, when Jig was on the park?

Is it a new idea of Ally's that if you score you get the armband or does that only apply if you are an oirish taig?

All very disappointing!

I don't think he was on he park,the ref asked mcCoist to sub Jig because he made a terrible tackle on a defender so that he didn't have to sub him off.

Is it a new idea of Ally's that if you score you get the armband or does that only apply if you are an oirish taig?

All very disappointing!

Jig wasn't on the park when Daly got made captain so get your facts right before you start sprouting pish.

All very disappointing!

McCulloch was politley told to leave the park for what sounded like a leg-breaker.

Jig wasn't on the park when Daly got made captain so get your facts right before you start sprouting pish.

Nothing on the club web page about that so I wouldn't know.

Still, there were another nine more suitable candidates to pick for the honour.

By fuck our stock is being watered down quickly. Too many fhannies on here!

Threads like this are gold for those who hate us.

The club shld always come b4 ur own hates.

By all means the OP has right to an opinion but using a thread like this? Ill advised.m

Why worry what everyone thinks?