Biggest Myths and Rumours

JamieG54

Whats the main stuff our fans come out with that you get annoyed with? Basically because it isnt correct or its a false or half right story.

For me its 2003 league win. The amount of fans who say Arteta penalty needed to go in or that was it is amazing.

To clear this up: If Arteta missed and the scores stayed the same then we would have still won the league. All it did was secure it and give us a breather.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the main stuff our fans come out with that you get annoyed with? Basically because it isnt correct or its a false or half right story.

For me its 2003 league win. The amount of fans who say Arteta penalty needed to go in or that was it is amazing.

To clear this up: If Arteta missed and the scores stayed the same then we would have still won the league. All it did was secure it and give us a breather.

If it wasn't for Murray then there would have been no 'Souness Revolution'

Ibrox was always empty pre Murray

Murray built Ibrox as it stands today.

Maybe not the type of thing you're meaning but I was listening to Radio Scotland(Ireland) tonight and they were talking about the next round as they, as I do, expect septic to beat Cliftonvillona. They will face Elfsborgslona in the next round and Bangura(?), a septic player on loan with Elfsborgslona is expected, or at least can play against them.

They begun speculating on the money that septic can make if they were to equal last years highs. They worked out that there could be £22.5 million at stake and then started to speculate if he'd be back at septic if he contributed to knocking them out.

I just found it too much that it would all be down to a septic loanee that would cost them all that money. They have 2 more rounds to go before they get into the leagues proper and all they can talk about is shite like this.

The radio was switched off. Nothing has changed, yawn.

If it wasn't for Murray then there would have been no 'Souness Revolution'

Ibrox was always empty pre Murray

Murray built Ibrox as it stands today.

Eh Ibrox was always empty? There were two seasons before Murray arrived and the Souness Revolution was well under way!

Lawrence Malborough and David Holmes brought Souness to Rangers. Get your facts right before you start defending a man who would only defend himself and not our great club!

The beggars saying the bouncy bouncy is sectarian .Now that winds me up but how many bears know when and why this started .?? Really Im not talking about when we just stated jumping up and down .Its liked these cunts remember when their puddle started and usually to a man they know when and who started it .More of us bears should embrace our history and teach our young ones .Then we would all have an answer when these accusations are put to us .

Eh Ibrox was always empty? There were two seasons before Murray arrived and the Souness Revolution was well under way!

Lawrence Malborough and David Holmes brought Souness to Rangers. Get your facts right before you start defending a man who would only defend himself and not our great club!

It's not really for me to defend fellow posters, but is the Dude not saying in his examples that these are the Myths and Rumours that most annoy him?

That's the way I read it.

The continual accusations that the refs and the SFA kept helping us out. Lennon and co were going down that route to destroy us before Craig White came along and give them a helping hand.

They would always pick out one incident in a match and complain about it, forgetting all the decisions that went for them. Celtic always cheated never defeated. Really really pissed me off