10 German Bombers last night

FlippinEck

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Germany are England's rivals in World Football that's why England fans sing it as it involved the two nations.

Why do we sing it???

The words are RAF from Britain shot them down in our version, now believe it or not Rangers fans are proud Brits and we sing lots of songs like rule Britannia, the great escape, the national anthem etc so why not a song for the RAF?

The war didn't just involve England.

You could ask why we sing a lot of the songs we do. I don't really care in all honesty, it gets up cunts noses and that's what makes it great :D

Not a huge fan of the song because its too long and by the end no one is really bothered, wouldnt mind 5 or 3 German bombers, I found it a bit embarrassing when we sing it in stuutgart.

Not really got a problem with it, just dont really like the song and it doesnt really do much to hype the support.

I hate it when somecunt starts it on a bus or a pub, but when your away or in Europe or something and it just keeps going it's a fucking belter. Easily the best one I've been involved in the other night there though. Was just constant and loud as fuck.

It really annoys me, this is what our support is capable off, but we don't always use it to our full potential at games. I'd say that atmosphere was better than anything I've ever experienced at Pittodrie, the Piggery, Easter Road and Tynecastle.

The words are RAF from Britain shot them down in our version, now believe it or not Rangers fans are proud Brits and we sing lots of songs like rule Britannia, the great escape, the national anthem etc so why not a song for the RAF?

The war didn't just involve England.

You could ask why we sing a lot of the songs we do. I don't really care in all honesty, it gets up cunts noses and that's what makes it great :D

Personally I think it goes against all the good work the club do re. Erskine/armed forces day etc and is undignified.

Although you've summed it up in your post. You sing it cause you're a wee fanny who wants to annoy cunts. :(

#lowselfesteem

Personally I think it goes against all the good work the club do re. Erskine/armed forces day etc and is undignified.

Although you've summed it up in your post. You sing it cause you're a wee fanny who wants to annoy cunts. :(

#lowselfesteem

Exactly.

Mon the fannies. Just over 6000 fannies in Sheffield :D