sorry another sheffield thread

I just wanted to echo every other wednesday fan in saying it was an absolute pleasure to see your amazing following in our stadium last night, non stop singing all game, incredible, never seen anything like it.

the rule britannia chants, GSTQ, stand up if you hate celtic, there's only 1 lee rigby chants literally made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. the lee rigby flag too was an amazing touch.

Rangers always been my second team so I'll be on here throughout the season, but just wanted to say my own piece & assure you that this has been echoed by every other wednesday fan I've spoke to who went last night.

a lot of owls now have soft spots for rangers & would love to come up to ibrox this time next season & hope we can take a few thousand up & have our own party with you lot.

UTO WATP

Haven't seen a mention in te press about how great our support was last night! Typical shite from the Scottish media.

And I don't think you're likely to. Too many septic fans amongst that bunch, and the labour party.

Aye was a good day.

Thanks to Sheffield and Sheff Wed for their hospitality.

And to SYP for being relaxed about the whole thing.

Can't say I have ever been greeted at the station by an officer and given directions and told to have a great day.

Coppers were brilliant in directing us to the Jubilee Club, all were helpful and friendly. Most would say 'Alright lads' or 'enjoy your day' as we walked by, may not be a big thing but it's always nice to be made felt welcome so fair play to them.

Coppers were brilliant in directing us to the Jubilee Club, all were helpful and friendly. Most would say 'Alright lads' or 'enjoy your day' as we walked by, may not be a big thing but it's always nice to be made felt welcome so fair play to them.

Yeah we had the same.

They were letting guys wear their hats in the Jubilee club lol

They seemed to enjoy it/us!

As said different class yesterday!!

Police and everyone I spoke to yesterday were very welcoming and brand new. Fair play Sheffield, certainly wouldn't hesitate to visit again.

The atmosphere was almost the best I've ever witnessed.

Raving tae BJK :lol: :lol: :lol:

Proud, suppose this is how i imagined it would have been while moving up our leagues. Making friends and having a party while bringing economical benefit to smaller clubs. Pity our country are small minded, hateful and bigoted and do not enjoy the sporting event for what it is.