No-one likes us,we dont care.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just good to know that the fans are respected, not necessarily liked. Footballs all about rivalry, would never want to come away from a proper game more interested in what the other fans thought than how the team performed.

You get dangerously close to tartan army territory when that starts.

i think we should embrace any relationships - i dont understand why we should want people to dislike us. the more people on our side, the merrier.

fact of the matter is, Pacific Shelf have been harping on about how great their support is for years. Most people outside Scotland have no idea (or interest), and will simply see this language and assume its true. they have shown in the past how good they are at getting positive vibes and ride that wave, whilst we get pilloried. i still have no idea how they did not get severely punished at the ac milan game when a guy ran on and punched the keeper, meanwhile we sing a song and our support is banned from a game. i think this comes down to the fact that there is a perception that we are a 'bad' support whilst they are perceived to be TGFITW. I love the fact the Owls are praising us, because, quite frankly, if any support in the world deserves acknowledgement and praise (particurly what we have been through the last few years), its us. Well done to everyone that was at that game, you did us proud

I want people to like us. But I wouldn't repulsively fawn over other clubs the way the mhanks do in order to be liked. Apart from anything else, if us being well behaved, admired or liked encourages someone to become a bear then that's a positive.

Personally I've never cared who doesn't like us, but to see the greatest fans in the world getting the praise we merit for our conduct in Bristol and Sheffield. Like Allenger says, should make us all proud as fuck. WATP.

The praise is nice, the immediate mention of a comparison between our fans and theirs for point-scoring is fucking cringey.

It wasn't immediate,I left it almost 24 hours to see if it died down but no people are still retweeting any praise they can find.

It wasn't immediate,I left it almost 24 hours to see if it died down but no people are still retweeting any praise they can find.

I didn't mean from you. :P I meant fans in general on here, FF, twitter etc receiving the praise and immediately comparing our fans to theirs for point-scoring.