Are you worried at the possibility of play them this season

KingKirk

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can get a good run in the league after September I would love to play them in the cups, dont fear them at all, there jot used to pressure in the league that's y we will be more than a match when we return plus I think we'll want it more.

Worried about playing them because they'd pump us and you couldn't take it?

No Rangers team in our history has ran on to the park fearing these paedo IRA cowards.

Its got piss all to do with what league we are in, or the players we have.

Its about heart and you've either got it or you haven't, and it doesn't matter who the fuck you're up against.

Bring the fuckers on!

Grow a pair of balls ffs!

What a lot of site.

Maybe a bit of a no lose situation.

If we lost we could say we were hampered by circumstances and finances and that we will be back stronger whereas if we won they would never ever ever ever forget it.

ps

re: argument above I also hate the sheep as much as them and I hate the manc scum more than either

If septic, by some chance, don't make the group stages of the Champions League then I can guarantee that we will meet them in 1 if not both cups this season. Their club, and the sfa, need the champions league to keep their fans interested!! Unfortunately, the way scottish football is just now they have no other challenges. The corrupt cabal leading our football will have to generate an interest somehow. Liewell will insist that his puppets ensure that his team are given the opportunity to "put us back in our place" in order to satisfy his own fans.

Unfortunately, at the moment, I just don't think we are quite ready to meet that challenge. Hope to fcuk I'm wrong though.

WATP

That mobs entire season now comes down to a few games in July/Aug, if they fail to make it into the CL they will sell a few players before the window shuts no doubts about it, why have a wage bill of £40m or so just to beat Ross co and inverness?

If we played them in the 2nd half of the season when EPL clubs had a chance to raid all thier best players i've no doubt we would give them a game.

They have built themselves up for a fall with their utter arrogance and football has a funny way of taking you down a peg or two when you least expect it.

Worried about playing them because they'd pump us and you couldn't take it?

No Rangers team in our history has ran on to the park fearing these paedo IRA cowards.

Its got piss all to do with what league we are in, or the players we have.

Its about heart and you've either got it or you haven't, and it doesn't matter who the fuck you're up against.

Bring the fuckers on!

Grow a pair of balls ffs!

Heart only goes so far.

Septic are not a great side but they are a very decent one. It's blind hate to pretend otherwise.

We are slowly ramping up our individual quality but the fact remains that we have an interim side largely made of free agents. Is that side ready for a side who's core have played together for a near 3 seasons and picked up Euro experience on the way. Not yet.

I don't fear them cos i see their weaknesses and if we draw them i think we'd get tore right in about the mhanky inbreds but the way folk on here think we'd pretty much take em is worrying.

If we want to progress we need to maintain realism. See what level our team us truly at. Only that will help us grow.

Yes we have a good SPL level starting XI but lets not forget that ourselves and them habitually pumped that level of side more often than not.

That's the reality.

Yes we have a good SPL level starting XI but lets not forget that ourselves and them habitually pumped that level of side more often than not.

True for the most part but i've seen Rangers teams filled with international stars worth millions lose to medicore guff in the spl on any given day. On paper we should have won these games 5 or 6 nil but it never worked out that way.

I've also seen that mob get pumped in cups by Ross co, Hearts & Killie since lemmon took over.

No I am not. We may get beaten, but everything is a learning experience at the very least we wil be able to see which of our players as the bottle to fight the good fight.

Also, can you imagine the interest throughout the world?? it would be mental and I dont see any pressure on us in that scenario, we would be viewed as the underdogs. All the pressure would be on them to horse us and a cup draw with them this year would certainly add spice to what will probably be another cakewalk in the league.

Bring it on!

Never fcuking fear them. We went on a run once when o'neil was their manager where we never won in 6 or 7 games iirc.

These games are never decided on form or anything else.

As the things stand and with both sides fielding their first 11s then we could beat them. We would need the boys who can't play at the moment but its doable.

They really ain't great and losing their 2 best players with shite like Doyle to replace hooper then it makes them still beatable. Last year we would have been fucked against them. This time we may lose but it would be very very close

I am certain we will meet this season. I am also certain that we will at least draw if not win as our players will be far more motivated than they will be to play a 2nd div side that their arrogance will underestimate us.

Our players will have more to prove than theirs, so bring it on

Not worried, they may beat us but cant see them giving us a doing. The squad has improved greatly since last season, I hope we get at least one SPFL team because I think we could beat them

I'm not fishing even a little bit. <cr>

They're a better team individually and man for man. And that's without mentioning how pumped up Lennon would have them on the day.

Absolute shite!

They are not better individually nor man for man.

forster does not command his area - he's scared shitless to get off his line - that's why he never made it at newcastle and why he will never make it in the epl. He is also very poor at kicking the ball and fucking dumb. He has been hyped like wanyama and pooper, and is not better than Bell.

Wallace is better than izaguirre who has been pish since his injury.

Foster is as good as mathews.

ambrose and wilson are bomb scares. Bilel and Gasparotto are not.

mouyokola was unemployed when they signed him and for good reason, and dijk is as good as his name. Faure and Cribari are as good as either.

mulgrew is an error prone bomb scare, Jig brings more to his team than he does.

Law is as good as brown

Forrest is inconsistent and a pussy, young Mcleod is better even at this stage in his career.

Sheils has as much talent as ledley.

samaras is inconsistent and has been considered a joke more often than he has a player. He has nothing over Temps, and Temps has a better shot.

The dirty cunt kayal's arse has been on the bench for a year, he has nothing over Black.

and commons' arse is so fat he has trouble getting it through the tunnel and off the bench. The prick is also inconsistent and no better than Little.

The IRA coward stokes is so good he has had his arse on the bench for a year. Nicky Clark is as good or better as that fenian cunt.

Watt scored one lucky break away goal against Barcelona and, as everyone knows, did nothing before or since.

Their new striker amido is absolute pish. Daly is better.

lennon is a fenian cunt on pharmaceutical drugs for his mental problems who, like wanyama and pooper, is overrated with a reputation based on hype and luck rather than ability.

And as far as getting his team up for an old firm game, Ally doesn't take a backseat to this slimy IRA motherfucker.

The scum presently are not better than us.

They are pure hype as their performance last year with the lowest total points ever for an SPL championiship clearly demonstrated.

Absolute shite!

They are not better individually nor man for man.

forster does not command his area - he's scared shitless to get off his line - that's why he never made it at newcastle and why he will never make it in the epl. He is also very poor at kicking the ball and fucking dumb. He has been hyped like wanyama and pooper, and is not better than Bell.

Wallace is better than izaguirre who has been pish since his injury.

Foster is as good as mathews.

ambrose and wilson are bomb scares. Bilel and Gasparotto are not.

mouyokola was unemployed when they signed him and for good reason, and dijk is as good as his name. Faure and Cribari are as good as either.

mulgrew is an error prone bomb scare, Jig brings more to his team than he does.

Law is as good as brown

Forrest is inconsistent and a pussy, young Mcleod is better even at this stage in his career.

Sheils has as much talent as ledley.

samaras is inconsistent and has been considered a joke more often than he has a player. He has nothing over Temps, and Temps has a better shot.

The dirty cunt kayal's arse has been on the bench for a year, he has nothing over Black.

and commons' arse is so fat he has trouble getting it through the tunnel and off the bench. The prick is also inconsistent and no better than Little.

The IRA coward stokes is so good he has had his arse on the bench for a year. Nicky Clark is as good or better as that fenian cunt.

Watt scored one lucky break away goal against Barcelona and, as everyone knows, did nothing before or since.

Their new striker amido is absolute pish. Daly is better.

lennon is a fenian cunt on pharmaceutical drugs for his mental problems who, like wanyama and pooper, is overrated with a reputation based on hype and luck rather than ability.

And as far as getting his team up for an old firm game, Ally doesn't take a backseat to this slimy IRA motherfucker.

The scum presently are not better than us.

They are pure hype as their performance last year with the lowest total points ever for an SPL championiship clearly demonstrated.

while I may not agree with every comment you made, your passion is admirable.