Super Ally , Refuses to rule out move for Craig Gordon

Tbh I thought the opposite but would never admit it! Would always say shagger was better (until he collected his pieces of silver) in public, but I knew Gordon was better when fully fit. He got the nod over mcgregor in every Scotland squad when both were fully fit

TBH thats were I was going with the biased bit, a fit Craig Gordon would be an asset to Rangers, with some of his best years ahead, but its a gamble, can we afford any passengers, I suppose with a large squad you are always going to have some, with a pay as you play deal there could be something in it for us.

TBH thats were I was going with the biased bit, a fit Craig Gordon would be an asset to Rangers, with some of his best years ahead, but its a gamble, can we afford any passengers, I suppose with a large squad you are always going to have some, with a pay as you play deal there could be something in it for us.

Would have to be a pay as you play deal or monthly rolling contract or something. Couldn't possibly give him a 3 year deal or anything like that. Im sure he would accept fair terms due to his history of injury. However if he does shine for us we need to make sure he can't walk away for nothing! " tight rope spud, it's a fucking tight rope!!!"

Neil Alexander was the ideal back-up to McGregor and injury free, Craig Gordon could be an even better one to Bell.

I don't believe in such a thing as being 'injury prone', either. If he can pass a medical, then he's fit enough to play for the Queen's eleven.

Gallacher needs regular games, so must be sent out on loan. For his career, that's a necessity at this stage.