Requisition of General Meeting

Essandoh

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically that Mather and Green are in cahoots...

"Green has been in charge all this time... He is only safeguarding his shares, etc" Also much talk of "asset-stripping" and "running the club into the ground" and also fears of administration.

He was talking up the 'takeover' and saying there would be a "world-class board" in place should it happen. He ended the call with a plea to fans not to trust Charles Green if they wanted the club saved.

Fuck knows if he was a panic-merchant, someone with an agenda or an obsessed Tim... But as I say, it was worrying stuff.

I was hoping someone on the forum could vouch for the guy being genuine.

Tbh mate im hoping he's not genuine as I can't see Green and Mather doing that.

Tbh mate im hoping he's not genuine as I can't see Green and Mather doing that.

I meant a genuine Rangers fan, mate.

Someone on the thread seems to be vouching for him now. Waiting to hear if this guy Brian's sources are trustworthy or what...

Any more info, mate? Are this guy's inside 'sources' reliable?

who knows mate,sounds a reasonable guy and obviously well informed ,been on Clyde a lot over the past year.never been anti green either,I can remember him phoning in and sticking up for green.

who knows mate,sounds a reasonable guy and obviously well informed ,been on Clyde a lot over the past year.never been anti green either,I can remember him phoning in and sticking up for green.

The plot thickens... I thought you may have known who he is connected to.

Newspaper, internet, phone ins etc have been linking us with a 2nd administration ever since we came out the 1st one.

Newspaper, internet, phone ins etc have been linking us with a 2nd administration ever since we came out the 1st one.

We didn't come out the 1st one, we liquidated. We are a new company / club so it wouldn't be a 2nd administration just the first one for the Rangers 2012

I meant a genuine Rangers fan, mate.

Someone on the thread seems to be vouching for him now. Waiting to hear if this guy Brian's sources are trustworthy or what...

I just can't see it mate alright so the IPO moneys rumored to have shrunk massively but we have no debt that I know off and we have sold even more ST now than this time last year, and any hint of foul play Walter and Ally would be screaming from the roof of Ibrox about it. This Brian could be a tim or he could be a plant from Mini to turn the support against Mather at this crucial time. Maybe that's how he sounds clued up being coached on how to sound credible.

A genuine Bear I mean, fuck sake... Then we would at least know we are not dealing with Timmy scaremongering.

Why would any genuine bear be sookin up delachunt and snivel and predicting Armageddon other than a shit stirring dongdinger acolyte.

This is the type of shit that happens when there is no overall majority shareholder. These sooner we have one (a good one!) the better.

And the game is complete. Isnt it funny how its possible to simply manipulate events so that folk will eventually call for something that less than a year ago were hostile bordering on violently opposed to.

This has worked out very well for an appointment of a monarch.