Requisition of General Meeting

Essandoh

Basically that Mather and Green are in cahoots...

"Green has been in charge all this time... He is only safeguarding his shares, etc" Also much talk of "asset-stripping" and "running the club into the ground" and also fears of administration.

He was talking up the 'takeover' and saying there would be a "world-class board" in place should it happen. He ended the call with a plea to fans not to trust Charles Green if they wanted the club saved.

Fuck knows if he was a panic-merchant, someone with an agenda or an obsessed Tim... But as I say, it was worrying stuff.

I was hoping someone on the forum could vouch for the guy being genuine.

didn't they also say CG was in cahoots with whyte not so long ago ?

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

reading the stv report one london pro investor has got some rangers investors onside to look into the dealings going on at ibrox kierin prior has his fingerprints written all over it knew something wasnt wright about that cunt

Is this the 'genius IQ' guy?

This Paul Murray cunt is behaving like a rhat bastard. He is one skint pauper bastard. This is so destabilising for our Club, just when I thought things were on the up. Now let the mhedia feeding frenzy commence. A fucking serpent that needs its' head cut off. His behaviour does paedo fc proud. We should let our feelings known in no uncertain terms. He should be hounded out of Ibrox at our next home game against Brechin.

:lol: I do love reading your posts mate . Also agree with all that (tu)

And you know this for sure, do you? Where do you stand on the rumour that Craig Mather is earning twice what CG pulled for the same position? Where do you stand on the fact Stockbridge is also pulling a vastly increased salary for his role?

Too many people knocking this without a thought for what is behind it.

From where I stand - these guys have their noses in the trough .... That's for sure.

Indeed they did.

I was merely relaying what I heard from another source on the radio. Hence the quotation marks.

Apologies for any hysteria, it's been one of those nights!

I hate to post links to radio Clyde, but here is tonights show. At what point is this caller? Brian at 43 minutes?

podcast.bauerradio.com/clyde/superscoreboard/2013_08_02_SSB_FRIDAY_PODCAST_TX.mp3

http://podcast.bauerradio.com/clyde/superscoreboard/2013_08_02_SSB_FRIDAY_PODCAST_TX.mp3

Basically that Mather and Green are in cahoots...

"Green has been in charge all this time... He is only safeguarding his shares, etc" Also much talk of "asset-stripping" and "running the club into the ground" and also fears of administration.

He was talking up the 'takeover' and saying there would be a "world-class board" in place should it happen. He ended the call with a plea to fans not to trust Charles Green if they wanted the club saved.

Fuck knows if he was a panic-merchant, someone with an agenda or an obsessed Tim... But as I say, it was worrying stuff.

I was hoping someone on the forum could vouch for the guy being genuine.

He will be either or both of a RST/FF agent.

We have been through all of this before. These guys ARE the enemy within.

I hate to post links to radio Clyde, but here is tonights show. At what point is this caller? Brian at 43 minutes?

podcast.bauerradio.com/clyde/superscoreboard/2013_08_02_SSB_FRIDAY_PODCAST_TX.mp3

http://podcast.bauerradio.com/clyde/superscoreboard/2013_08_02_SSB_FRIDAY_PODCAST_TX.mp3

Brian from Cumbernauld... It was the last call before the news at 1900 hrs.

He will be either or both of a RST/FF agent.

We have been through all of this before. These guys ARE the enemy within.

I just cannot fathom any factions with supposed self-serving agendas... I really can't. I love the club and I would be willing to work with any fellow Bears to see that the truth is told and the club is safeguarded... Instead some seem happy to muddy the waters and tell fibs.

It really is totally baffling to me.