***Rangers v Newcastle United***

G.E.C.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention Newcastle finished 16th last season(not 5th) and nearly got relegated! ;)

Credit where it's due for the result but I said earlier on to AllyBear85 that I don't read too much into these matches, win or lose.

I couldn't have told you where they finished mate, take no interest in the Premiership but Newcastle fans think their club is massive when in truth it's just their support.

No offence to any Geordie Gers fans on here :)

Credit where it's due for the result but I said earlier on to AllyBear85 that I don't read too much into these matches, win or lose.

I couldn't have told you where they finished mate, take no interest in the Premiership but Newcastle fans think their club is massive when in truth it's just their support.

No offence to any Geordie Gers fans on here :)

:( Damn!

I wanna change my name on here... :D

Just home from the game.

Our new signings look good and we need them all in the team because without them there will be more crap performances / results like last Saturday.

Judging by the songs, the majority of the crowd tonight were for McCoist and against Green

Sooo RM ain't the voice of reason?

Seems like most want Ally out on here yet as you said the majority at the game were supporting Ally?

Plus, the negative chants against Green are nothing less than pathetic.

Not sure if you meant that Ally part, but if you did, it's superb :lol:

Yeh the only time results or performances really matter in pre season are if we get destroyed by a few goals against a club around our level or below. Some will put their own slant on it and try use it to defend or argue against McCoist though.

That's your opinion and you're welcome to it. No one has done that yet though.

Can we not just enjoy a good performance and result, even though it's just a preseason game, after all the shit off the field these last few days?

Not sure if you meant that Ally part, but if you did, it's superb :lol:

Yeh the only time results or performances really matter in pre season are if we get destroyed by a few goals against a club around our level or below. Some will put their own slant on it and try use it to defend or argue against McCoist though.

It was meant :)

Yea agreed, was a bit disappointed to hear about the 11 men in the box thing against Dundee on Wednesday though, hopefully someone at the game tonight can let us know if we're still doing that.

Results wise though I'm not bothered with these matches, a wins always nice but it certainly never spoiled the party at Sheffield.

Was at the game tonight, quite encouraged by the performance. IF ONLY FORFAR HADN'T HAPPENED.

But aye, reasonably good 1st half. 2nd half we dominated and got stuck in which was great to see, they stepped it up towards the end and got their goal.

Overall I'd say well done tonight!

Standouts for me were Foster, Mohsni, Peralta, Clark.

Was at the game tonight, quite encouraged by the performance. IF ONLY FORFAR HADN'T HAPPENED.

But aye, reasonably good 1st half. 2nd half we dominated and got stuck in which was great to see, they stepped it up towards the end and got their goal.

Overall I'd say well done tonight!

Standouts for me were Foster, Mohsni, Peralta, Clark.

What was the score 1-1?