Protest at Ibrox

jintybear

That's it this is a jovial situation.

Fucking scunnered with the support in all honesty. We're a fucking shambles and don't help ourselves.

its not jovial but it is a joke.

You wont catch me protesting, bit if that is what you want to do then bash on.

Fwiw we are a shambles due to ALL parties involved in this, not just green.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully there will be a lot of banners at the next game letting Mr Green know exactly what we think of him. Time for this piece of scum to get out of our club.

How is he scum? Hounded out by false aligations. Yeah he made a couple of Gaffs, but on the whole seemed to be doing alright.

its not jovial but it is a joke.

You wont catch me protesting, bit if that is what you want to do then bash on.

Fwiw we are a shambles due to ALL parties involved in this, not just green.

Im Not going to protest nor do I want to. I don't see how some can label people who protest as "neds" and "knob jockeys" just because they want a more stable club.

If a protest brings about answers then good luck to them I say

Seem's alot of Bears jumping on a bandwagon when we don't know the reason for WS stepping down ffs.... Nobody knows whats going on behind the scenes apart from people in the boardroom, it's great how CG was a hero this time last year now he is the villian the big bad guy you couldn't make it up... Everybody involved at ibrox boardroom level all have there own agendas to suit themselfs, Has anyone heard a peep from Walter since he become Chairman what has he done being chairman ?? ... So he has gone he will have his own agenda to it no doubt we will hear soon..

It's all sides of the factions JG.

I'm fucking scunnered with it. If I had my way we would have a buyer from outside this fucking shambles and the rest gone. Smith tried to hold us together and it's not worked. When MM, CG and IA left the leaks stopped. Green is announced back at the club and it all starts again.

They're as bad as each other.

Fair enough, but why is it just Green you call a prick? that's what I don't get ....

Seem's alot of Bears jumping on a bandwagon when we don't know the reason for WS stepping down ffs.... Nobody knows whats going on behind the scenes apart from people in the boardroom, it's great how CG was a hero this time last year now he is the villian the big bad guy you couldn't make it up... Everybody involved at ibrox boardroom level all have there own agendas to suit themselfs, Has anyone heard a peep from Walter since he become Chairman what has he done being chairman ?? ... So he has gone he will have his own agenda to it no doubt we will hear soon..

As soon as he got it he suggested all he wanted to do was bring stability. Unfortunately he's failed in that but he also said he didn't want the job long term as he's not got the business brain to be chairmen.

Does that include Smith, Mather, McColl and everyone then?

See for talk sake mate, what happens if it emerges that Smith quit just because McCoist is about to be sacked? ....

Smith's mate and the guy he tried to buy the club with, McColl, is behind these changes behind the scenes. Not Green. He's not even started his new role yet yet everyone are vocal in their hatred for Green, despite being happy he was back on Friday - what's he done wrong in that time? said he expects us to win the league and one of the cups (Ramsdens Cup anyone?) and he's back to being a cunt and prick etc.

Honestly some Rangers fans on here want to give their heads a wobble and think rationally for a change.

A lot of testosterone fuelled rants going about.

Fair enough, but why is it just Green you call a prick? that's what I don't get ....

Because for one Walter was placed on the board to bring stability but it was never going to happen with these chancers involved.

Green and his consortium really have no interest in the club or the fans.

A protest for fucking what?

Walter said his position was temporary.

Ally has been a shit manager.

Charles Green said a few home truths and how many of us think.

If you want to fucking protest, protest at the one's who want to protest.

Off-license here I come.

Rfc52 - OK he might have been there to bring stability, something which I agreed with - but him walking away with a petted lip over potentially McCoist getting the sack or Green's re-appointment brings more in-stability (if that's a word?) than anything else...

You should just see how this pans out. What happens if we are losing money hand-over-fist, these changes curb the spending and get us turning a profit and the new manager get's us better results and performances instantly - how will you feel then?