Protest at Ibrox

jintybear

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He waits until 34k ST are sold then gets himself back involved. If I knew CG was going to be part of the club I wouldn't of bought my ST. He used Walter to get this seasons ST sold then came back and took the money.

So Charles Green has all the season ticket money? The plot thickens!!

He was appointed by the Rangers board. He didn't just appoint himself. The board that Smith backed. Your anger is misdirected. Some people are incapable of thinking rationally on this.

Walter never backed this decision.. That's one of the main reasons he's gone

We all know it will be the usual neds and knobjockeys, "super Ally saved the club so he did", "In Walter we trust".....

These guys these "Rangers men" are playing their own power games, they are deliberately trying to destabilise the club in order to win control. That's not caring for the club that's fucking the club over.

And there using all there old pals in the media .Wouldnt lasten to a word big DJ says.

Walter never backed this decision.. That's one of the main reasons he's gone

But he backed the guys who made the decision in the first place. Can you please answer me why Green's what you said it was on the other page?

He waits until 34k ST are sold then gets himself back involved. If I knew CG was going to be part of the club I wouldn't of bought my ST. He used Walter to get this seasons ST sold then came back and took the money.

have to say I am the same I would have had major reservations about renewing with CG and co around our club.

This situation is going to put back our recovery by years. By all accounts we will run out of cash before season's end and yet all of these bassas care about is themselves and the dosh they can leech from us.

btw ..1st Jan..your footer message is a disgrace..you shame our great club with your vile, violent bigotry.

Firstly, Walter was a director during much of last season. Secondly, Green being major shareholder was always going to be "part of the club". Thirdly, how did he use Walter to get STs sold? I bought my 3 without any consideration to Walter's position.

Lastly, what money has Green taken since last Friday?

You are a panic merchant. You have no idea why Walter left or what impact it will have on RFC. The share value is unaffected after today. How do you know that Walter isn't aligning himself to P Murray and J McColl taking control? He may also be trying to protect Ally's position. I don't know and neither do you. Until someone asks Walter particular questions then we are unlikely to get a totally clear picture. In the meantime, try to keep calm until you know something for certain.

Because he still has allies on the board and Smith didn't back the board, he backed Mather. And it's been strongly suggested that Smith opposed Green's return but he was outvoted.

All true. But what you conveniently omit is that Walter, while CEO of RFC had allied himself to the McColl/Park faction which are attempting to displace the board of directors which Walter is head of. Not something that would instill confidence in the majority shareholders camp now, is it?

Even if that means watching poor football and spending too much money on staff wages year in year out.

Are you willing to make this sacrifice just to remove green?

Green has only been away 3.5 months. If the money has been drained and wages are high, then most of it happened on his watch. Unless we are skint because of the wages paid to the new players over the past four weeks! Green is not the answer for me.

This situation is going to put back our recovery by years. By all accounts we will run out of cash before season's end and yet all of these bassas care about is themselves and the dosh they can leech from us.

btw ..1st Jan..your footer message is a disgrace..you shame our great club with your vile, violent bigotry.

No tricolour at Ibrox equates to vile, violent bigotry?

:lol:

Can already see your a fan of the nappy rippers.

Why's he a snake?

I've been asking this all day and not got one satisfactory answer yet, sometimes no answer at all.

ally dosent trust him,Walter dont trust him, he told the fans and ally he would have ten million for players, then when ally buys players his comment is, I wouldn't have given him players, then he was raging at the price freeze for fans season tickets..but yeah lets trust the buisness man because he loves the fans.fuckin wake up.hes a fucking snake Allright. Then they done dirty on Murray when they filmed him drunk.backstabbing fuckers. Even snakes cant go that low.but you keep on backing him.it wont be for long anyway,because mcColl and murray will kick his snake ass back to fucking Yorkshire.

All true. But what you conveniently omit is that Walter, while CEO of RFC had allied himself to the McColl/Park faction which are attempting to displace the board of directors which Walter is head of. Not something that would instill confidence in the majority shareholders camp now, is it?

Smith was chairman, not CEO. And he didn't align himself with them publicly and everyone knows, including Green when he brought Smith onto the board, that they were involved in the takeover bid together so I don't see what the problem is.

I didn't know you bought more than one.

i buy my dads and father in law, both cant afford it anymore but the memories I had going to the games with my family when I was young I wanted my son to have. That and the fact the 2 old boys deserve it, 1 for giving me the learning in life to be successful and the other for giving me a great Mrs who helps me be successful.