Mark Dingwall nonsense

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sick of this....why do we need to pick a side and how can we make an informed decision on what "side" to take when we have little or no facts available to us?

Exactly. - and that goes for the Green Army too! Was going to call you brigade but ..........

Not trying to be funny but maybe we should have folk who pump money into the club discussing these issues.

Seems weird to me that this fellow appears all over th eplace, on committees, and doesn't even hold a season book.

You only need to look on willie vass's pics of newcastle match to see who he represents.

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/060813-Rangers-v-Newcastle-Utd/G0000FKuAioPFQqc/I0000TZzWcaKcltU/C0000fKmWUmT9Awk

His website has around 500, at most, usual contributers (how many of those are RFC fans and how many of those are duplicate sign-ins for said fans is questionable).

There is the RST who probably were lucky to have 3-400 members before last season's ipo.

In short he puports to represent lots and lots of people and in reality it is the same usual 4/5 people who agitate, for a reason best known to themselves.

Not trying to be funny but maybe we should have folk who pump money into the club discussing these issues.

Seems weird to me that this fellow appears all over th eplace, on committees, and doesn't even hold a season book.

You only need to look on willie vass's pics of newcastle match to see who he represents.

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/060813-Rangers-v-Newcastle-Utd/G0000FKuAioPFQqc/I0000TZzWcaKcltU/C0000fKmWUmT9Awk

His website has around 500, at most, usual contributers (how many of those are RFC fans and how many of those are duplicate sign-ins for said fans is questionable).

There is the RST who probably were lucky to have 3-400 members before last season's ipo.

In short he puports to represent lots and lots of people and in reality it is the same usual 4/5 people who agitate, for a reason best known to themselves.

he did used to sit in front of me in the east enclosure.

Also, and it pains me to say it, follow follow still has the most followers of a Rangers forum.

I am certainly not on it as much as you STB, thats for sure. That is why there are quite a lot of mods/admin on our team. We all try to work to the same rules and principles.

I bet your glad you chose today to come on for a chilled relaxing read of the forum.

At least he was there, unlike thousands who weren't and missed a cracking first 60 odd minutes of football.

I am by no way a fan of his either, just wish people would back the players on the pitch.

At least he was there, unlike thousands who weren't and missed a cracking first 60 odd minutes of football.

I am by no way a fan of his either, just wish people would back the players on the pitch.

How often is he at any game throughout a season? By most accounts not much.

Well if it gets us answers so be it.

If the club come clean and everything is fine then fantastic that's what I want. But sitting like 2 years ago with the fingers in the ears thinking everyone is against us isn't going to help anyone.

Instead of thinking this is about sides every single member of this forum should want to see just how good/grave our finances are.

IF and I suppose its stil a big IF the results are bad then everyone should be worried. You'd need to be an absolute zoomer to invest in us just now and with no credit facilities we could well be In big big trouble.

Well if it gets us answers so be it.

If the club come clean and everything is fine then fantastic that's what I want. But sitting like 2 years ago with the fingers in the ears thinking everyone is against us isn't going to help anyone.

Instead of thinking this is about sides every single member of this forum should want to see just how good/grave our finances are.

IF and I suppose its stil a big IF the results are bad then everyone should be worried. You'd need to be an absolute zoomer to invest in us just now and with no credit facilities we could well be In big big trouble.

Mate, the concept of sides is being massively played up in that article, divisive rubbish.