George Salmond is 1 of them.

skyblue308

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter Grant is one of them......Horrible bassa

You can partly blame me for that,Strongbow. I had the chance to drown the wee scrotum faced bawbag when he wasn't a week old and I never took it. :angry:

*NB...Gives myself a good talking to and a fucking severe uppercut :5536:

You can partly blame me for that,Strongbow. I had the chance to drown the wee scrotum faced bawbag when he wasn't a week old and I never took it. :angry:

*NB...Gives myself a good talking to and a fucking severe uppercut :5536:

I was down at a Burnley Norwich game few year back and he was in the dug oot and I was giving him a rake of fuck and everyone just looking at me as if I was a fucking lunatic

Like all secondary schools in Angus (outside of Dundee) Arbroath High School is non-denom. Posts about which religion (if indeed they follow any) someone is is an embarrassment - like when the Tims claimed bias against them and, sadly, when Walter referred to the (Irish-sounding) surname of a linesman a few years back. This bigoted pish should be consigned to history!

Like all secondary schools in Angus (outside of Dundee) Arbroath High School is non-denom. Posts about which religion (if indeed they follow any) someone is is an embarrassment - like when the Tims claimed bias against them and, sadly, when Walter referred to the (Irish-sounding) surname of a linesman a few years back. This bigoted pish should be consigned to history!

with 30odd posts to your name .You have a lot to say and picking fights with the bears tell me your maybe not one of us .Now go and fuck yourself eh

.Yes but I didn't go around stepping on peoples toes .Your no chum of mine.Your an apology for a bear IMO

You do know the purpose of an internet forum don't you? You know - discussion, debate, controversy, opinion etc. Fair enough my views are not to your taste - but life would be much duller if we all sang from the same songbook dontcha think? P.S. I see you haven't replied yet to my response in another thread about media bias - I'm thinking you re-read what you posted and discretely left the field of battle - slightly blushing. Prove me wrong - go on!