Scotland....NEVER AGAIN!

I am Scottish, was brought up in England, 19 years in all I lived there, I loved the old Scotland V England games, had all the strips until i was about 16, loved and was proud of my national team. Tonight proved to me I will NEVER support Scotland again, If I can want England to win against my home team then it's over. Feel quite sad about it really.

FUCK YOU TARTAN TRANNIES/SFA.

I am Scottish, was brought up in England, 19 years in all I lived there, I loved the old Scotland V England games, had all the strips until i was about 16, loved and was proud of my national team. Tonight proved to me I will NEVER support Scotland again, If I can want England to win against my home team then it's over. Feel quite sad about it really.

FUCK YOU TARTAN TRANNIES/SFA.

Agreed, born in Glasgow myself, lived in England a very long time, and tonight I felt nothing.

A fucking shame, but that is the exact emotion I felt.

Crazed!!

He just didn't get it totally spot on.

You are suffering from a particular self-loathing form of sexual repression and mental self-flagellation.

You belong in the gay BDSM scene being dominated by a big black man from Brixton. The sooner you admit it, you can serve your true purpose. The spirit who gave me this information was Sigmund Freud.

Ya blouse.

In fact, reading between the lines, I reckon you have already been 'infiltrated.'

Many people have embarrassed this forum tonight by feeling the need to bring bitterness and hatred into General Sports.

Yes, 'Sports.'

I thought this was a Forum where we ALL aired our views, obviously thats not the case, ya fucking diddy ride.

In fact, reading between the lines, I reckon you have already been 'infiltrated.'

Many people have embarrassed this forum tonight by feeling the need to bring bitterness and hatred into General Sports.

Yes, 'Sports.'

what you really mean is that they have embarrassed themselves because you disagree with their opinion. get a grip ffs.

Mmmmm Born in Scotland worked in Southampton for 10 years moved back to Scotland, Was born a Scot and will always be a Scot regardless where I work or retire to, and I am proud of that. Love the Queen and Rangers but I don't need to be fecking English to do that.

So let me get this straight - the Rangers fans walk out on supporting Scotland due to the running of the SFA and you're shocked and disgusted when the fans that's left boo the National Anthem at a game of football?

I suppose we better all stop supporting Rangers because there is players, sections of our supports, and boards we don't like!

Fuck Rangers I suppose then!

No, but in seriousness - you have quit being Scottish and a supporter of Scotland because the regime does things you don't like,....then you get upset when the country you've walked out on misrepresents you? Are you fucking serious or just a bit simple?

Disgusted by my comments there? Your anti-Scotland comments are worse, you are handing my country over to them and rolling over,.........walking-away if you will. I on the other hand will remain Scottish and a Rangers supporter.

Not a great time to be a Rangers supporting Scot but I'll be dammed if I'm walking out on what's mine because the system's been infiltrated.

Turning your back on Scotland in favour of England is no better than a Jungle supporting Ireland.

Walking away from Rangers because times are tough is exactly the same as turning your back on Scotland!

It's a lot to Bear but we were brought up with values and broad shoulders and no one will take what's mine from me.

i agree with some of that and, as mentioned, I still want Scotland to win. However, Scotland fans in the 70s and early 80's by all accounts had a massive rangers support. They also sang gstq as the national anthem. Now? Of course there are still a few but probably 10-20pc would be a good guesstimate. Wear a Rangers top at the next Scotland game and see the abuse you get.

Personally, never a huge Scotland fan, but been to a few games over the years and always wanted them to win when watching on TV.

The last 18/24 months, and more specifically the booing of a Rangers player onto the pitch by the Tartan trannies and subsequent flapping and pathetic excuses by scottish mhedia rather than admit it was ant-Rangers bigotry was the final straw for me with regards 'supporting' Scotland!!

I genuinely couldn't care less either way, not when the team is filled with traitors, judas faced cunts, lego-eating bastards and all other manner of Rangers haters, not to mention 'fans' who boo GSTQ and actively campaigned, and still do, to kill my club.

Club before country....Rangers first!!!

In general, I want Scotland to win, but I don't like the bunch in charge taking credit for any success.

They've been responsible for the biggest drop in Scottish Football's influence in years, national and domestic, but I still want Scotland to do well.

I'd happily set fire to all these stupid kilt shops though and I can't stand tartan much either.

So let me get this straight - the Rangers fans walk out on supporting Scotland due to the running of the SFA and you're shocked and disgusted when the fans that's left boo the National Anthem at a game of football?

I suppose we better all stop supporting Rangers because there is players, sections of our supports, and boards we don't like!

Fuck Rangers I suppose then!

No, but in seriousness - you have quit being Scottish and a supporter of Scotland because the regime does things you don't like,....then you get upset when the country you've walked out on misrepresents you? Are you fucking serious or just a bit simple?

Disgusted by my comments there? Your anti-Scotland comments are worse, you are handing my country over to them and rolling over,.........walking-away if you will. I on the other hand will remain Scottish and a Rangers supporter.

Not a great time to be a Rangers supporting Scot but I'll be dammed if I'm walking out on what's mine because the system's been infiltrated.

Turning your back on Scotland in favour of England is no better than a Jungle supporting Ireland.

Walking away from Rangers because times are tough is exactly the same as turning your back on Scotland!

It's a lot to Bear but we were brought up with values and broad shoulders and no one will take what's mine from me.

Its got nothing do do with them boing GSTQ I really couldn't give a shit, its the tartan trannies and SFA I dispise for the way the fans treated OUR players, Ian Black on his debut BOOed because he played for Rangers. trannies phoning up hotlines and papers saying Rangers playesr shouldn't be in the national team, etc, THE SFA, well we all know their stance. So is fuck all to do with the booing.

What I meant was If I can WANT England to beat Scotchland then thats it, I will never support them again.