For The Avoidance Of Doubt - Official Statement

julescotia

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About time Rangers opened up a can of whoopass on 3 names/CQN & Fakes.

They print these made up stories for one reason they know they will get away with it.

Dragging them into court is the only way to put a stop to it, if we had done that 5 years ago we would not be in this position now imho.

Looks like they are going to war with the DR and not before time. They have been spinning crap on us for ages and stirring up trouble.

Those who jumped on their story yesterday and slated Ally must be blushing now. They really need to take a step back and see how they are being manipulated.

There is a very deliberate campaign attempting to stampede us into accepting McColl as the only show in town vs the old board.

In fact the two are very seperate issues.

If, and I do mean if, there are board changes, these need to be made from a business standpoint.

Should we need new board members, we should be looking for candidates and selecting those deemed suitable.

It does not follow that Green out means McColl in, although there is a huge push to put that in folks minds by portraying it that way at every turn.

Personally I don't like that kind of manipulation, especially as those pushing for McColl are slating everyone else but failing to scrutinise McColl. They have blindly accepted him as a candidate without asking for any information on his plans. This happened before with TBK during the takeover.

Despite all the post-whyte talk about being vigilant, these folk have let us down by allowing McColl to take prominence without any scrutiny or questions being asked. Indeed he has even declared he won't spend any money and still they don't hear the alarm bells.

I am delighted the club have came out and made this statement.....I wonder though if it will make any difference to some of the poor wee souls on here who are determined to believe everything they read and hysterically react to every negative headline or claim by anonymous loonies on the internet!

If it's about Darren Cole we can believe it though... :pipe:

Written by Rangers Football Club

We urge Rangers fans to treat these idiotic and lumbering articles with the contempt they deserve. Better still, ignore them completely.

The club has spoken.

Unfortunatly I doubt it will make much difference to some of the yahoos on here and their constant negative hysteria and assumption based nonsense.....(and before you come back at me with some "clever" gif about my opinion on the football that is different and you know it :thumbup: )

You quote that and then go on about CF? That quote was about articles - which are found in newspapers such as the one that JT quotes; The Daily Record.

Nice to see your obsession on CF is still burning.

Also states social media websites and blogs.

No obsession mate, this who give his 'stories' credit and listen to them are the obsessed.

"Nor can we react to every journalist and publication who appear to pursue an anti-Rangers agenda, publications such as the Daily Record which today boasts yet another headline which does not accurately reflect what manager Ally McCoist said in his press conference yesterday."

One minute the Daily Rhebel are the good guys and we have people like Graham & Murray running to them, Then we have our club telling us they are the bad guys....

Wish we could make up our mind and stick to it.

Graham and Murray aren't the club.

The club have made their position VERY CLEAR here. We as supporters should back the club 100% on this stance.

I like the statement but reading between the lines, what may this insinuate..

Finally, Jack Irvine of Media House does not speak for this Club.

Seeing as how he does represent a rather outspoken board members family?

Unfortunatly I doubt it will make much difference to some of the yahoos on here and their constant negative hysteria and assumption based nonsense.....(and before you come back at me with some "clever" gif about my opinion on the football that is different and you know it :thumbup: )

*for clever gifs see Strongbowloyal*

You quote that and then go on about CF? That quote was about articles - which are found in newspapers such as the one that JT quotes; The Daily Record.

The talk of Green selling Ibrox came first from fakes, the rheble may of ran with it after but CF is where these lies started. I read that as a blast at both the mhedia and the liked of CF who has fed many of these story to the mhedia.

If it's about Darren Cole we can believe it though... :pipe:

Lol you know there is a massive difference there and from my part I never commented on whether that story was real or not but my opinion on Cole would not have changed regardless.....Why was he offered a new contract?

And.......That was the sun..... :thumbup:

I like the statement but reading between the lines, what may this insinuate..

Seeing as how he does represent a rather outspoken board members family?

Easdale owns 1%. He shouldn't be getting his lackey to make statements regarding the club in the first place.

Lol you know there is a massive difference there and from my part I never commented on whether that story was real or not but my opinion on Cole would not have changed regardless.....Why was he offered a new contract?

And.......That was the sun..... :thumbup:

Coz he liked Ally's jokes? :unsure:

No. no..something about the wind...I'm not upto speed on the running gags on here.

The statement mentioned social media i.e. Twitter. I would hope Admin will now see fit to lock threads regurgitating 'information' from this particular social media source. It seems to be being used by one 'side' in this and suggests a level of desperation in their attempts to sway opinion their way.

Also states social media websites and blogs.

No obsession mate, this who give his 'stories' credit and listen to them are the obsessed.

The article quotes social media, not the bit in bold that you quoted.

Bear in mind though, JT has part of his contract for 'Crisis PR' and I suspect he has been told to go to print with this. The Daily Record issue was his bug bear of this article, he just added the social media aspect as a side dish.

Agree with the previous poster, usually I am against bans etc. but if an official spokesperson for the club has made an official announcement naming a particular media outlet then that outlet should be immediately banned from Ibrox and should be denied interviews with any member of Rangers staff.