Judas

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you probably haven't dealt with money on that sort of scale before, if you could make that sort of money and all it cost you was switching companies then your views might be very different. It wasn't the players fault the company went into administration

I don't think you really understand the objection here. I couldn't have cared less if the players had left in the manner that Maurice Edu did. Swiftly, professionally, honestly, honouring their contracts.

I don't think you really understand the objection here. I couldn't have cared less if the players had left in the manner that Maurice Edu did. Swiftly, professionally, honestly, honouring their contracts.

I still don't really take offense to it, water under the bridge and I have more impotrtant things to cry over

Davis tried to get a ticket for a game last season but his family warned him against it.

They're all as bad as each other, but Naismith and Davis hurt. Davis was supposed to be our captain, but he was nothing but a shitebag.

Naismith is an utter wanker. We stood by him through two potentially career ending injuries yet he walks at the first sign of money. I genuinely hope he breaks down again: I'll giggle like a wee girl if it happens. Nothing would make me happier than to see him suffer.

Take a look around in world football , players and managers have little or no loyalty and want to be at the highest level possible. Rangers are no different, we could be a bigger club if we were in a better league, instead we were once in a 2 horse race and then got booted into the 4th tier of football but still in a shit footballing country, These are facts, there are greener pastures than Ibrox, we will lose players to other teams for ever more people ned to stop being so easily offended

Take a look around in world football , players and managers have little or no loyalty and want to be at the highest level possible. Rangers are no different, we could be a bigger club if we were in a better league, instead we were once in a 2 horse race and then got booted into the 4th tier of football but still in a shit footballing country, These are facts, there are greener pastures than Ibrox, we will lose players to other teams for ever more people ned to stop being so easily offended

I think it's been made very clear the way in which the players left is the problem rather than simply the fact they left.

I think it's been made very clear the way in which the players left is the problem rather than simply the fact they left.

I still don't see why people took such umbridge, its probably because I am a very understanding individual. At the end of the day its a career and money involved, people wishing injury on these players need to take a good look at themselves because wishing ill health on anybody is grim if they have actually wronged in this world but for football players its a complete disgrace

I still don't see why people took such umbridge, its probably because I am a very understanding individual. At the end of the day its a career and money involved, people wishing injury on these players need to take a good look at themselves because wishing ill health on anybody is grim if they have actually wronged in this world but for football players its a complete disgrace

Very understanding individual yet you can't understand why people resent these traitors?

Whittaker was never one of us, so him pissing off makes little difference, the other so-called bears raper, naibrains, laugherty and capn dipshit all fkd us over. Their career highlights were when they used to play for the most succesful club in the world! You can add kris 10 burgers boyd to that list aswell.