McCoist throws Guidi out of press conference?

Broxi1872

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still wouldn't expect anyone to do so something I wouldn't do.

You are obviously one who refuses to accept the circumstances of last year, which is fair enough.

Doesn't change the fact there are no managers out there who won't try to spend their budget.

Obviously we'll never agree.

I would give my right arm for Rangers or Linfield, ita not as if him dropping to £100k a year will see him shopping from Lidls.

I don't hide my thoughts on him being manager, I am pointing out the faux adulation on here about him taking no shit bla bla bla when in fact it is nothing about defending the club from our enemies, it is a personal issue.

I was pointing out that you didn't praise him at all in your opening post in this thread and everything you do post about him is clouded by the fact you clearly want him out. It's pathetic that you can't bring yourself to praise him even when he stands up to a journo - personal or not - and, instead, turn it into a subjective and negative assessment of his managerial record.

I was pointing out that you didn't praise him at all in your opening post in this thread and everything you do post about him is clouded by the fact you clearly want him out. It's pathetic that you can't bring yourself to praise him even when he stands up to a journo - personal or not - and, instead, turn it into a subjective and negative assessment of his managerial record.

Hold on a second, if it is indeed true and if it is because of the signings comments why the fuck should he be praised? Guidi and his ilk smear our club and fans as a career, they hate egerything about us and let people know. He should be nowhere near our club, but what purpose does it serve to kick him out foe highlighting McCoists selfishness. Our financial model is unsustainable, the biggest drain in resources is McCoist paying for players we don't need. Guidi can get word to Jig to kiss and make up, so next week he can continue with his quest to demonise us.

There is no way Guidi wrote for the Rangers News. He is related to the Guidis of the old Airdrie restaurant which i think has been bought over. They were all dhims.(tu)

It was me that thought that and I stand corrected. I'm just becoming more and more confused as the years go by.

He certainly seems like the kind of shite that we wouldn't want near us, it just sticks in my wandering memory that he wrote something 'nice' about us.

I'm going to have my head examined in the morning. lol

I would give my right arm for Rangers or Linfield, ita not as if him dropping to £100k a year will see him shopping from Lidls.

No but you wouldnt offer to drop to 1/7th of your current salary.

Who is to say he knew anything of the financial problems.

Look you hate mcCoist, that much is obvious, given the circumstances of last year I'm willing to give him until end of of season.

Personally I feel worrying about football currently is pointless. We will canter the league...as we should. We will play much better football...which wouldn't be difficult.

We may even sell some of the current crop on for a profit.

Is that really where your concerns currently lie, given what's going on?

Hold on a second, if it is indeed true and if it is because of the signings comments why the fuck should he be praised? Guidi and his ilk smear our club and fans as a career, they hate egerything about us and let people know. He should be nowhere near our club, but what purpose does it serve to kick him out foe highlighting McCoists selfishness. Our financial model is unsustainable, the biggest drain in resources is McCoist paying for players we don't need. Guidi can get word to Jig to kiss and make up, so next week he can continue with his quest to demonise us.

What's selfish about a manager spending his budget, what about the clown who set the budget?

No but you wouldnt offer to drop to 1/7th of your current salary.

Who is to say he knew anything of the financial problems.

Look you hate mcCoist, that much is obvious, given the circumstances of last year I'm willing to give him until end of of season.

Personally I feel worrying about football currently is pointless. We will canter the league...as we should. We will play much better football...which wouldn't be difficult.

We may even sell some of the current crop on for a profit.

Is that really where your concerns currently lie, given what's going on?

I recently turned down a new job with a much bigger salary as I am content where I am. I can assure you I would drop to £100k in Ally's shoes, especially given his cheap shares also.

I don't hate him, I just don't want him holding back my club any longer.

Regards being concerned about football, lol. I support a football club, not a bunch of snakes trying to get the club and their gravytrain tickets back for fuck all. ;)

What's selfish about a manager spending his budget, what about the clown who set the budget?

Most jobs look upon employees handing back surpluses in budgets as noble and helping the company. Regards the budget, given the sway Smith and McCoist hold over you sheeple its safe to say the budget was never going to be kept. If Mather denied him, a giddy fit ensured no ST sales and moronic statements from discredited fans groups. McCoist is on record about him being selfish to keep him and his pals in a job.

Most jobs look upon employees handing back surpluses in budgets as noble and helping the company. Regards the budget, given the sway Smith and McCoist hold over you sheeple its safe to say the budget was never going to be kept. If Mather denied him, a giddy fit ensured no ST sales and moronic statements from discredited fans groups. McCoist is on record about him being selfish to keep him and his pals in a job.

So you still spend it even if its allegedly not there, or has the manager not heard what those he backs have been saying? Its not selfish its madness.

Still Im sure Minty Minor will put this radical thinking to the sword.

Most jobs look upon employees handing back surpluses in budgets as noble and helping the company.

Bullshit, in most jobs if you under spend your budget they'll cut the following years allocation under the argument that you won't need so much. Hell I've even seen department heads going on a spending spree for office equipment that wasn't required to spend what was left and protect the next years budget allocation.

Bullshit, in most jobs if you under spend your budget they'll cut the following years allocation under the argument that you won't need so much. Hell I've even seen department heads going on a spending spree for office equipment that wasn't required to spend what was left and protect the next years budget allocation.

Read what I said squire, I agree that happens a lot but the companies management will look upon it favourably. McCoist is a wealthy man because of Rangers, it would make no difference to him. He could even keep it for other targets in Jan or next summer, its spending money that doesn't need spent.

I firmly believe the addition of more players is to have a right good go at the Scottish Cup. The next trophy will be a momentus moment for Rangers and there is no point in waiting any longer.

Ally Mccoist knows this.

this

Plus surely he is building a squad and a team together that will be able to challenge in the premiership when we get there.

Surely people don't think that we will just be handed millions of pounds in our first season back at the top.

I think Ally is trying to gel a team together now that can challenge in the cups and at the top when we are back.

That's true! That's why the roads department fix the potholes in March every year because they're spending money they've put aside for emergencies!

In the case of Ally though, it pains me to say, he knows the club is in financial difficulty. He is a bluenose through and through, therefore he should be trying to save the club money.

So you still spend it even if its allegedly not there, or has the manager not heard what those he backs have been saying? Its not selfish its madness.

Still Im sure Minty Minor will put this radical thinking to the sword.

Don't be silly that's not what McCoist or I said, and you know it.

It's being 'reported' elsewhere that it was Guidi and English that 'left' the press conference because Ally purportedly said that he would if they didn't.

I'm not at all sure that amounts to a ban or expulsion. I think we should await a statement from Ally/the Club before we jump to conclusions.

Sooner, rather than later, the Club needs to 'bite the bullet' on the whole question of the anti-Rangers journalists who frequent Ibrox and Murray park. It's not just Guidi - there is a whole team of them.

We shouldn't expel or ban 'willy nilly', we must have a coherent and comprehensive policy that will govern our press/media relations and set out clear and unambiguous rules for those wishing to report from inside our club.

It's being 'reported' elsewhere that it was Guidi and English that 'left' the press conference because Ally purportedly said that he would if they didn't.

I'm not at all sure that amounts to a ban or expulsion. I think we should await a statement from Ally/the Club before we jump to conclusions.

Sooner, rather than later, the Club needs to 'bite the bullet' on the whole question of the anti-Rangers journalists who frequent Ibrox and Murray park. It's not just Guidi - there is a whole team of them.

We shouldn't expel or ban 'willy nilly', we must have a coherent and comprehensive policy that will govern our press/media relations and set out clear and unambiguous rules for those wishing to report from inside our club.

Exactly, McCoist "banning" Guidi rings somewhat hollow with Spiers etc costing up