Bluenoses who turned

There was a tim years ago jumped aboot with me an ma mates. After years of abuse he changed to Rangers. But ye cannae trust a cunt who changes their colours so eventually we bombed the fanny out. Still see him wi a Gers top on occasionally though.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My little bastard brother ...

Partick Thistle fan so we used to take him to a few games including a cracking 2-2 draw with Celtic at the old piggery in 1994

then he decided he was a Rangers fan - used to take him to Old Firm wins at Ibrox and parkhead during the later years of 9 in a row

then he supported Man United - again we took him to Old Trafford a couple of times - including the game Goram made his debut and Hartson scored 2 past him

then he moved to Dundee and bought a fucking Dundee United season ticket

Now ...well last I heard about 3 years ago - we don't talk - he bought a season ticket for Celtic.

I'd honestly boot fuck out him if I ever see him again, blood or not. he's a wee wank.

Partick Thistle fan so we used to take him to a few games including a cracking 2-2 draw with Celtic at the old piggery in 1994

then he decided he was a Rangers fan - used to take him to Old Firm wins at Ibrox and parkhead during the later years of 9 in a row

then he supported Man United - again we took him to Old Trafford a couple of times - including the game Goram made his debut and Hartson scored 2 past him

Now ...well last I heard about 3 years ago - we don't talk - he bought a season ticket for Celtic.

I'd honestly boot fuck out him if I ever see him again, blood or not. he's a wee wank.

Fuckin hell, sounds like you should boot some sense into him, my sympathy's :lol:

I would hate my little brother to support the scum kinda makes you half a taig lol good job my dad wouldn't allow it

Any "bluenose" that ditches Rangers for another team was never a bluenose in the first place.

I agree with this totally. Plus, Paul f×××ing larfart dad turned big style and he might try and sneek back in, but I wouldn't give him the steam off my sh! T never mind a nod of acknowledgement.

I remember hearing Off the Ball once when talentless fat slug Bobby Williamson was on. They took the piss a little over his Rangers spell. How did son of Easterhouse Bobby respond? "I used to be a h** but I'm all right now." Fat cunt.