Bluenoses who turned

I've never really thought about it as it was before my time but it sounds like our signing policy of only signing our own really limited the pool of players we could attrack to the club

We prob could of been more successful back then at least we made up for it during the 9 in a row era played some great football then

You're another wee besotted bheast. Fuck off ya wee hobbit fuck

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're another wee besotted bheast. Fuck off ya wee hobbit fuck

What is your problem mate you and another couple of the guys on here are bully's I bet you wouldn't act the way you do if it was getting discussed in the pub

Typical Internet hard men

I've never really thought about it as it was before my time but it sounds like our signing policy of only signing our own really limited the pool of players we could attrack to the club

We prob could of been more successful back then at least we made up for it during the 9 in a row era played some great football then

Admin. Goodness me

What is your problem mate you and another couple of the guys on here are bully's I bet you wouldn't act the way you do if it was getting discussed in the pub

Internet hardman? Stick tae yer own teams forums ya mingling wee troll.

Shower of mingling obsessed bastards.

There was no signing policy or will we just conveniently forget the Catholics that played for us before during and after the time we were meant to have a signing policy.

A myth peddled by taigs for taigs.

I canae believe the cunts still here :lol:

Surely it's no only me and bombaybadboy who can see this guy is find of a bit of nappy ripping

I've been going to see Rangers since 1988. My first game was the 5-1 victory against Celtic and the first Old Firm victory in our 9-in-row campaign. I go to 10/15 games per season with my sons.

You can stick your shifty eyes and nappy ripping patter where the sun don't shine.

Admin. Goodness me

Your another one trying to pick faults with everything I say give it a rest mate what part of that isn't true this time or "not the rangers way" in your eyes

You need to chill out with arguing with everyone

I've been going to see Rangers since 1988. My first game was the 5-1 victory against Celtic and the first Old Firm victory in our 9-in-row campaign. I go to 10/15 games per season with my sons.

You can stick your shifty eyes and nappy ripping patter where the sun don't shine.

Aye try 4 rangers games a year ya obsessed fuck.

You are the problem Declan you have done nothing but spout complete shite since you appeared. You are either:

a) A troll

b) A taig

0r c) Monumentally stupid.

Still waiting for you to back up your ridiculous claims about George Best or explain the gibberish about buying Killie/St.Mirren.

If you don't like the responses then there are plenty of other forums you could infest. Try Scotzine you'll be amongst your own there.

FFS you are a cracker. More than that were killed in the crusades alone. Not even beginning to count the inquisition, the conquistadores who wiped out entire civilizations and more recently the Vatican's role in the wholesale mass slaughter in Rwanda.

You sir are either a wind up/fishing troll or so twisted that I do not want to converse with you further.

The Crusades involved the killing of about 10 - 25 thousand on BOTH sides. Start reading books.

Internet hardman? Stick tae yer own teams forums ya mingling wee troll.

Shower of mingling obsessed bastards.

There was no signing policy or will we just conveniently forget the Catholics that played for us before during and after the time we were meant to have a signing policy.

A myth peddled by taigs for taigs.

Aye Internet hard man on here boasting about sniffing coke and meeting up with girls after the game on Friday, give it a rest Danny Dyer your prob a wee fud who wouldn't say boo to a ghost

I'm just going with what someone else posted in the thread about it only being the last 20 years like I said it was before my time I'm only 22 so I don't know what happened back in the day

Your another one trying to pick faults with everything I say give it a rest mate what part of that isn't true this time or "not the rangers way" in your eyes

You need to chill out with arguing with everyone

There's a reason I'm picking faults in what you say, because everything you say is littered with faults.

Certainly, I need to stop arguing with you because you're quite clearly at it. Either that or you are about 14 and really quite unintelligent.dunno which would be worse frankly.

You'll notice I. Not arguing Witt 'everyone' - I'm arguing only with you

Aye Internet hard man on here boasting about sniffing coke and meeting up with girls after the game on Friday, give it a rest Danny Dyer your prob a wee fud who wouldn't say boo to a ghost

I'm just going with what someone else posted in the thread about it only being the last 20 years like I said it was before my time I'm only 22 so I don't know what happened back in the day

I was at a fucking party on Friday ya wee mongo and mentioned nothing of being wae lassies :lol:

The bheast is struggling.

The Crusades involved the killing of about 10 - 25 thousand on BOTH sides. Start reading books.

Scholars cite a death toll between 1 and 9 million in the 2 centuries that the crusades were spread over. I think you may be confusing a television programme with reading books!

is that what they taught you in your apartheid school?

Try nearer 5m in the first 4 crusades, with another 1m in the Albigensian Crusade alone, add in the fifth, six, seventh and eighth Arabic crusades, the northern crusades against pagans, the German crusades, the pogroms against Jews, the burning of 250k "witches" and the burning of protestants.

I'd say the death toll was closer to 25m.

Utter shit and lies. The death toll is estimated between 9 and 12 million. The crusades by their very nature were perpetuated by the catholic church and sponsored by the popes of the day.

What utter shite. George was once asked what he'd be doing if he wasn't a footballer and his reply was 'throwing rocks at Catholics'. He was actually a Wolves and Glentoran fan. Seems you and your old man are much the same Declan, you'll be late for chapel if you're not careful.

P.S. George did play one game for Hong Kong Rangers (nice club badge) but that's his only apparent connection although, his dad was in the Orange Order.

He was asked that question and replied whilst on a Michael Parkinson show..... It is believed that after that his family was terrorised by those terrorist scum.