A wee tale to warm the heart from yesterday's Founders Trail.

THE RANGERS FAMILY

We are more than the sum of our parts.

A lot of people could learn a lot from this.

The humility to ask for help. The recognition and respect for a fellow Rangers family members wishes. The determination to do the right thing.

Great story. (tu)

On the one hand I'm gutted because I saw Moonlighter's thread when there were two tickets left for that particular Founders Trail outing and I was going to buy them. On the other hand though, I'd be delighted if by me not getting them (due to a conflict of dates) I allowed more family members to go.

Nice gesture by the club too, but well overshadowed for me by the amazing work all of you at the Founders Trail do. I'll deffo get to one for sure.

Glad I didn't pinch any tickets from any family members but I would have been a proud bear hearing that story now if I'd been there on their day. Sounds like everyone in the family now has a good, lasting memory. This actually reminded me of GB's RM Erskine Veterans Ibrox tour day and all them in the pics with Walter Smith faces.

Some Bears just make you go Aaaawwwwwww!

For all the hassles the Ltd Co receive re not keeping fans involved and up to date.......it's heartwarming to see the the Club s we think of it still have the time to embrace and make a fan feel so special.

As a few have said, what great memories for this guy and his loved ones to have had created the other day.

A huge well done to everyone who made this happen :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

As the gentlemans daughter I just want to thank everyone at the founders trail and rangers for making this happen. My dad was overwhelmed and absolutely delighted. We had a brilliant and sometimes emotional day. Thank you all again!

Very glad your Dad got to meet his hero (tu) all the best to him and you and your family

As the gentlemans daughter I just want to thank everyone at the founders trail and rangers for making this happen. My dad was overwhelmed and absolutely delighted. We had a brilliant and sometimes emotional day. Thank you all again!

Best wishes, glad you all had a brilliant day.

What an uplifting story. Well done to Davy Wilson. I seem to being at a game when Davy Wilson scored five goals. It may have been at Brockville but can anyone recall this?

march 17 1962 davy wilson scored 6 in that game, Rangers won 7-1 at Brockville, i'm sure my dad said it was 3 with his right foot and 3 with his head and he played on the left wing

to the op, in years to come the look on his face at that moment will always make you smile