scotlands second highest paid manager

thehost

you can imagine all you want but smith never worked for fuck all

mccoist may well have, during admin... smith never did

If you're the same 'thehost' from FF then I used enjoy your greeting after every trophy Walter won.

I see you still can't let it go, pathetic.

What a knob.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

scum of the earth or not then who do we compare him to when it comes to managerial stats, successes and failures on the park etc?

I said that I think he was being paid too much as well. However, he is managing the biggest club in Scotland so that may (or may not) go some way to "explain" his wages. He was also TUPE'd over so legally he has to be kept on the same wages for a defined period of time. I don't remember he clamour over excessive wages when he was first contracted?

His successes and failures should be exactly how he is judged. No one in our club should ever be compared to some bigoted no mark with no personal hygiene.

Its not as simple as that. The Op has been spouting a particular agenda since joining RM along with Bawsburst. There is very little evidence to support either actually being Rangers fans.

i joined 5 years ago

ive been on ff since 2000

ive writeen in No1 fanzine

and people on here know i am a rangers fan that attends the games

apart from that no evidence at all

in terms of little evidence for being rangers fans would go to those who appear to believe the daily rhebel's version of the world

Us Bears from the 70's however think you and theHost are at it - and I am sure a few of the ones from the 60s will agree!

It warms my heart to k ow that if you spouted your handwringing, bheast like shit you do on here back then you will have received many a slap :D

Besides, the very real fact, that the situation he has been dealt as Rangers manager is incomparable. Why do you need to compare him?

Can you not look at all the facts objectively and make up your own mind?

not wanting to go round in circles again, but given our seemingly lack of money and where we are in scottish football, mccoist was lucky last season that the board didnt tell him to fuck off and play the young boys all season instead of financing him 5 grand week signings to win a part time league

besides, in 2 years time mccoist and lennon will be compared again anyway, its just a startling fact that our gaffer is paid more to win a part time league and a lower division cup, than ginger rat is paid to lead his team into the CL

His successes and failures should be exactly how he is judged. No one in our club should ever be compared to some bigoted no mark with no personal hygiene.

nobody is comparing personalities or looks, simple fact lennon is paid less to win tougher competitions

thats wrong on so many levels

i joined 5 years ago

ive been on ff since 2000

ive writeen in No1 fanzine

and people on here know i am a rangers fan that attends the games

apart from that no evidence at all

in terms of little evidence for being rangers fans would go to those who appear to believe the daily rhebel's version of the world

Did you put popcorn teeth on page 3 aye. Sorry but you do not act like a Rangers supporter. Not one jot.

Again, I am not comparing him as a person. They are both managers and one is better than the other, just because one is an abortion gone wrong makes no difference.

I agree ny figures might be wrong, maybe 95% ;)

Born in 1970 - I am proud to be now (according to you at least) only 5%!

Ally may well be overpaid, but he is our manager and should be given the respect of that position. Never, ever compared to "it". Why not compare Ally to any other manager of any other league instead (as long as the same set of circumstances exist of course to make a fair comparison)?

I love my club and what it means to me, I don't accept that I should just be a moron and not highlight what is wrong with it.

I think everyone knows what is wrong. The point others are trying to make is why post it non fucking stop on here?

What the fuck can we the fans do about any of this shite nothing.

So fuck off you roaster.

There are a few posters on here who simply have nothing good to say about Rangers. It's outrageous.

(tu)

Criticism is completely acceptable, but a constant barrage of abuse towards McCoist and comparisons with TLB isn't. Disgraceful.

Maybe to try and highlight both the disparity in salaries and achievements.

Something that you won't read in the rangers programme from andy cameron.

I don't want to read anything that compares us to them in anyway in the Rangers programme anyway.

Ally Transfer embargo.............yet he paid 800k lst season for one player for Div 4, brought in Black who just came off the back of a good season with tarts..........Shiels likewise with Kille..........Sandaza who he tried to sign previously........Kyle hmmmmmm, also had the two Lees and Alexander so if that's not bringing in players to win the lowest div in scotland ..then I agree.

This summer well for the division we're in look at the players brought in, ok some have left with pay offs and some do to bad management in giving them recently improved deals.

So please , what shit would we have been in if he was allowed to plunder and pay for players. And as mentioned in another post he is already talking about buying players in Jan.

Surely not one fan of Ally could disagree that the above written out and taking time to look at it see a problem created by the Managers lack of motivational skills and footballing tactics.

tarts team the beat the sheep was riddled with youngsters and the have already reduced the -15 to -8 and that's in the elite (I laughed as well) league.

All this talk about Europe is miles away those immigrants from the east end are using this to reduce debt and build up a kitty for a run at 9 or 10 in a row................and we as things stand will not have the money to stop them..........nor the talked about youngsters that have come through the leagues and amassed the 100 odd game Ally agreed with when Charles Greene mentioned this.

BTW talking about salaries .what does Sinclair get at Auchenhowie.

I think everyone knows what is wrong. The point others are trying to make is why post it non fucking stop on here?

What the fuck can we the fans do about any of this shite nothing.

So fuck off you roaster.

well we could always protest outside the doors of ibrox, or bring banners to the games and sing songs about the stuff we dont like

silly me i forgot, thats just reserved for non rangers men at the club, good job or not

nobody is comparing personalities or looks, simple fact lennon is paid less to win tougher competitions

thats wrong on so many levels

Why don't you start a campaign to get Lennon to manage us then if you admire him so much? Would, of course, cut down the wage bill :matron: .

I have stated I think the wages are over the top for Ally although there are many other items in that whole equation. I cannot, for the life of me, ever consider why a Rangers fan would compare Ally with rotten teeth.

It's hardly fair to draw parallels with both managers:

Lennon (King Bheast) hasn't been in charge of a team which went through its most turbulent patch in history.

King Bheast has far more money at his disposal than Ally.

King Bheast didn't lose the majority of his team and have to start from scratch.

King Bheast wasn't hit with an unlawful transfer embargo.

If Ally is still managing the club once we get back, only then can you properly compare both managers, imho.