scotlands second highest paid manager

thehost

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not wanting to go round in circles again, but given our seemingly lack of money and where we are in scottish football, mccoist was lucky last season that the board didnt tell him to fuck off and play the young boys all season instead of financing him 5 grand week signings to win a part time league

besides, in 2 years time mccoist and lennon will be compared again anyway, its just a startling fact that our gaffer is paid more to win a part time league and a lower division cup, than ginger rat is paid to lead his team into the CL

First sentence - That's an issue you have with the board. Not the manager.

Second sentence - How's it startling? Some people on here have repeated it over and over in their posts for the last 6 months at least.

well we could always protest outside the doors of ibrox, or bring banners to the games and sing songs about the stuff we dont like

silly me i forgot, thats just reserved for non rangers men at the club, good job or not

A protest? Whats this going to do, scare away board and make them stand down? Don't think so why would they walk away from there highly paid jobs.

gets his filthy team into the CL groups AGAIN

Scotland's highest paid manager get's us booted out of a national cup barely before the season starts AGAIN

funny old world

You're on the wrong message board for Lennon lovers and McCoist haters.

Earls everywhere on RM these days...they don't even try to hide it.

It warms my heart to k ow that if you spouted your handwringing, bheast like shit you do on here back then you will have received many a slap :D

Nope - handwringing did not exist then - no-one got offended by singing TBB, no one took mock offence at being called a h**, there was not a format for wee boys like you to speak - you would just keep quiet at the front of the bus (if you were even allowed on). Rangers fans supported their team, they did not revel in any perceived failure, and anyone spouting your hatred for any of our managers in a way you do on here, would have had a difficult time getting off the bus!

There is no football manager that has experienced what McCoist has.

ive argued the point that eck had to face even harder times when he was here, mccoist doesnt have to worry about an 80million quid debt and the prospect of selling every decent asset while shopping around the primark bin, all the while trying to win the SPL against a celtic team spending 50% more on wages and trying to get us CL monies to help bring the debt down

scum of the earth or not then who do we compare him to when it comes to managerial stats, successes and failures on the park etc?

Tell me - how loud did you cheer and how high did you jump when Fk Face Forrest scored last night? I suspect very loudly and very high!

ever consider why a Rangers fan would compare Ally with rotten teeth.

so when we are back in the SPL and comparing managerial successes/failures, shall we just leave out the manager of our greatest rivals because he is a complete wanker, and instead pick some random diddy team from the SPL

Nope - handwringing did not exist then - no-one got offended by singing TBB, no one took mock offence at being called a h**, there was not a format for wee boys like you to speak - you would just keep quiet at the front of the bus (if you were even allowed on). Rangers fans supported their team, they did not revel in any perceived failure, and anyone spouting your hatred for any of our managers in a way you do on here, would have had a difficult time getting off the bus!

wow and you say you folowfollowed in the 70s.............take it the wife was talking to you when all the abuse JG received.

gets his filthy brilliant team into the CL groups AGAIN

Scotland's highest paid manager get's us them booted out of a national cup barely before the season starts AGAIN

funny old world

I personally don't think you're a timothy, but just by changing two of your words mate, that's exactly the sort of post you would find in the Kerryfail street forum, or from a tim trolling on here.

Just saying.

Tell me - how loud did you cheer and how high did you jump when Fk Face Forrest scored last night? I suspect very loudly and very high!

i actually laughed at how they waited until the 90th minute before going through, the thread on here last night was pretty funny

as for what the result means, i actually got a little bit depressed at the thought of they bastards getting another 17mill to top up their bloated wage bill for another season,

the thought of them simply spending their way to 10iar fills me with dread

ive argued the point that eck had to face even harder times when he was here, mccoist doesnt have to worry about an 80million quid debt and the prospect of selling every decent asset while shopping around the primark bin, all the while trying to win the SPL against a celtic team spending 50% more on wages and trying to get us CL monies to help bring the debt down

McCoist was left with no assets left to sell. It's simply incomparable. Argue forever about whether you think McCoist is upto the job etc but no one can argue that what he has endured as Rangers manager has been the toughest in our footballing history.

That is absolutely outrageous. Historical revisionism at its finest.

McCoist was left with no assets left to sell.

mccoist was given a 7million wage bill to win a part time league, eck was given a 15mil wage bill to win the SPL against a team spending over 20mill, and was also asked to qualify for the CL group stages as we badly needed the money

It's simply incomparable. Argue forever about whether you think McCoist is upto the job etc but no one can argue that what he has endured as Rangers manager has been the toughest in our footballing history.

mccoist has had more wages to spend on players than either PLG or big eck compared to their nearest rivals,

mccoist was given a 7million wage bill to win a part time league, eck was given a 15mil wage bill to win the SPL against a team spending over 20mill, and was also asked to qualify for the CL group stages as we badly needed the money

mccoist has had more wages to spend on players than either PLG or big eck compared to their nearest rivals,

McCoist inherited a £7 million wage bill primarily due to TUPE regulations.

McCoist had to start from scratch after his squad was decimated, shunted down 3 divisions, slapped with a transfer embargo and had to bring players in even though our footballing liscense was still up in the air.

so when we are back in the SPL and comparing managerial successes/failures, shall we just leave out the manager of our greatest rivals because he is a complete wanker, and instead pick some random diddy team from the SPL

We are not in the SPL (nor will we ever be unless they rename it.....again) now so why compare them at all? Many people on here seem obsessed more with them and what they are doing than they are with us. By all means, question the board/managers/players/fans but to compare them to that thing just shows an utter disrespect.

yet albear says mccoist inherited a 7mill wage bill :lol:

Anyway, I don't see how you can say that Eck faced harder times than Ally. That's just wrong.

Even so, he finished 3rd in a two horse race - why don't you go and compare Eck's wage bill to the one Hearts worked with.