scotlands second highest paid manager

thehost

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

apart from the second half of allys first season here, mccoist has pretty much outmuscled the competition, he even managed to add to a title winning and Europa league last 16 squad

eck won a treble in scotland and was told to flog off the big earners, mccoist won a part time league and was given more to spend on the squad

If I remember correctly Eck said in the press that Ally has been dealt the worst hand of any Rangers manager in our history.

So just to be clear...the haters aren't willing to give him time?

I thought you all wanted him to succeed, apparently not.

Some cover their asses by using the "Ally is never a manager, but I want him to prove me wrong" mantra. Yet they don't give him a chance to prove himself this season. They can't even stand by their convictions.

Boca and Goian clearly weren't interested and Edu and Broadfoot left at the first available upportunity.

Alexander, Jig and Wallace aren't a 'fine spine' of a team. Wise up.

First day of pre season training June 26th last year.

13 players turned up...only 10 under contract.

Alexander, Broadfoot, Wallace, McCulloch, Gallacher, Hutton, Perry, Naismith, Cole, Hemmings.

Mitchell, Kerkar and Hegarty also reported despite their contracts expiring the season before.

We had no license to play and were under a transfer embargo.

So aye, it seems fair that some wee flowers are getting their pants wet and comparing McCoist to Lemon. Fuck me.

Where does this myth come from that McCoist has been given time ?

He's had two full seasons as Rangers manager.

The first we spent half of in administration.

The second we had no pre-season and a transfer embargo.

He's only actually had half a season without any restrictions.

And to compare McCoist and Lennon is laughable.

Celtic and Lennon had the chance to win the title at Ibrox - all the motivation in the world to give us a right hammering

We were down in the dumps - in admin, out the cup, number of injuries etc.

Yet who came out on top??

Think that's all you need to know.

Where does this myth come from that McCoist has been given time ?

He's had two full seasons as Rangers manager.

The first we spent half of in administration.

The second we had no pre-season and a transfer embargo.

He's only actually had half a season without any restrictions.

And Whyte sold our best striker when we needed him most. Tin hat on mate. Someone will have a long list of matches we lost coming up to and during admin.

gets his filthy team into the CL groups AGAIN

Scotland's highest paid manager get's us booted out of a national cup barely before the season starts AGAIN

funny old world

there's 13 odd pages on this so far and i ain't reading them all, so the point i'm going to make may already have been covered.

the manager of PSFC has absolutely zero competition at a league level. in europe, he just guided his team to a very narrow victory over a team 200-odd places below them in the standings. people will look at this as a great come-back, but in all seriousness, the game should never have been that close (considering how quickly we all are (myself included) to lambast Ally for poor performances against inferior opposition, its funny we dont use the same standard for TLB).

personal feelings aside, i think he is a poor manager, and will live off that barcelona win for the rest of his life (still dont know how they did that). personal feelings not aside, i think he's a prick

edit: oh, and i forgot to add - BD???

there's 13 odd pages on this so far and i ain't reading them all, so the point i'm going to make may already have been covered.

the manager of PSFC has absolutely zero competition at a league level. in europe, he just guided his team to a very narrow victory over a team 200-odd places below them in the standings. people will look at this as a great come-back, but in all seriousness, the game should never have been that close (considering how quickly we all are (myself included) to lambast Ally for poor performances against inferior opposition, its funny we dont use the same standard for TLB).

personal feelings aside, i think he is a poor manager, and will live off that barcelona win for the rest of his life (still dont know how they did that). personal feelings not aside, i think he's a prick

edit: oh, and i forgot to add - BD???

my thoughts exactly!!!