Ian Black.

simon

I was never in favour of signing him, didn't like him as a player and he came across like a wee ned. Not to mention the Jelavić tackle.

However, today was the first real chance I've had to watch him at a live game and I have to say I was really impressed. I thought he put a hell of a shift in. When he loses the ball he chases it down until he gets possession back. Some excellent passes as well.

Happy to be proved wrong.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was never in favour of signing him, didn't like him as a player and he came across like a wee ned. Not to mention the Jelavić tackle.

However, today was the first real chance I've had to watch him at a live game and I have to say I was really impressed. I thought he put a hell of a shift in. When he loses the ball he chases it down until he gets possession back. Some excellent passes as well.

Happy to be proved wrong.

He owes us a season's worth of good games.

Ally could have called the Police on him last season, never mind the betting, he stole his wages.

Like a few others watching Black last year I wanted him chased out of Ibrox as he was shite, but the way he is performing at the moment he is starting to make me change my mind, I just hope he keeps it up and proves me and other doubters wrong.

Agree wholehatedly, Ian has come on to his game, here's hoping he is allowed to get on with playing football.

Whose gonna "chase him out of town"?

Think if he was found guilty of betting against us then he would be chased by the club who would come under pressure from the fans.

But good performances will get alot of fans onside because some fans are fickle.

Take sandaza as an example,do you really think he'd have been booted out if he was banging in goals for us?

Think if he was found guilty of betting against us then he would be chased by the club who would come under pressure from the fans.

But good performances will get alot of fans onside because some fans are fickle.

Take sandaza as an example,do you really think he'd have been booted out if he was banging in goals for us?

Absolutely. If it transpires that he's guilty of betting against us, he's fucked. Simple as that. I also agree with the Sandaza thing, if he was banging goals in left right and centre he wouldn't have been sacked.