Games you played as a boy

The Widow's Son

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Headie2touch,combine,cupies,crossie, and doorie round the bank if you scored a yeboah you got 2goals what a game.walk past the places we used to play now and its like a ghost town. Yet we used to play from morning till night no wonder theres a shortage of talent these days.

British Bulldogs was one of ours.

Ours too.

First time I'd ever seen a 6 foot 9 stone 15 year old actually somersaulting through the air to land flat on his back and not be able to breathe for 20 seconds.

Hurt like a bugger that did :P. Was a bit scary, thought I'd fuckin parylised my lungs or something :P.

I would not say stuff your xbox up your arse! Pro evo soccer is amazing, I get a USB from the net for about a tenner and have all the proper strips, sponsers,teams, leagues , Stadiums etc. And before anyone shouts about FIFA? No thank you, played pro evo from the n64 days when it was iss soccer. Ps, We were not on last years game but pumping the mhanky mob is a must, the wife says I change and get angry when I play them. I wonder why?

I would not say stuff your xbox up your arse! Pro evo soccer is amazing, I get a USB from the net for about a tenner and have all the proper strips, sponsers,teams, leagues , Stadiums etc. And before anyone shouts about FIFA? No thank you, played pro evo from the n64 days when it was iss soccer. Ps, We were not on last years game but pumping the mhanky mob is a must, the wife says I change and get angry when I play them. I wonder why?

Yip, stuff it up yir arse...... Point proven.

British Bulldog,Touch Rugby.French Cricket, Kerby.....And that game were you throw a coin against a wall.........and the winner is the one whose lands closest to the wall ( cant think of what we called that)

The coin game we called keely. Spent many a lunchtime playing this. Once lost about £8 that i had been saving up for ages,was gutted :(