McMurdo understands....civil war

rankbadyin

Interesting on the shares front.

Civil War Stalemate

The Ibrox Civil War may very well end in stalemate as both sides have similar levels of support and neither side will want it to go to a vote.

This means that a deal will likely be brokered. This deal would likely see Paul Murray and Frank Blin join the board along with Sandy Easdale and see John McClelland brought back as Chairman. No-one would leave.

My understanding is that, despite intense searching, no shares at all can be found on the register belonging to Blin, Murray or Jim McColl. This does not negate the requisition but means that it will now be led by Artemis.

Nonetheless a compromise is very likely and that means the rebels will get their place men on the board, only without the departures of Craig Mather and Brian Stockbridge.

That outcome may not be the worst thing ever provided all the board members pull together and start to fight for Rangers instead of over Rangers.

No-one would bet against the dirty tricks and smearing continuing, however, and the impasse may only delay a bloodbath.

That bloodbath is not what many fans want, although unfortunately there is a faction in the Gers support which seems intent on causing maximum disruption to the club.

There are all kinds of propaganda leaflets and such doing the rounds, all with one purpose – to destabilise the club and derail Rangers’ progress. There is also what is nothing short of a crusade against the man tasked with fighting the club’s corner against negative press and outright propaganda – Jack Irvine of Media House. This crusade – which is actually more of a witch hunt – is being carried out with far more fervour by some than they ever display against real enemies of Rangers.

One blogger today even attacked Jack Irvine for speaking disparagingly of Daily Record Editor Allan Rennie. It’s a bad day when you try to score points by defending Allan Rennie! Especially when said blogger has himself gone to town many times on Rennie in his own blog!

Another criticism of Jack Irvine concerns his giving an interview to Scotzine. It is Jack Irvine’s job to deal with and speak to media, even media considered hostile to Rangers. You might even say ESPECIALLY media hostile to Rangers.

I have written articles myself for Scotzine from a bluenose perspective. Like other media, it is a vehicle to get one’s point of view across.

The simple truth is that you can only work with the media that is available. If that media is hostile to Rangers, you have to work with it. With some justification bluenoses can point to certain media outlets and say they are anti-Rangers but the approach should not be to stick your head in the sand and ignore the media.

People should remember that those who are trying to destabilise the club have no problems using media outlets considered unfriendly to Rangers.

Jack Irvine is not answerable to Rangers fans. They don’t employ him. He IS accountable to the people paying his retainer and that is the Rangers board.

Who knows? Maybe Jack’s next interview will be with the Celtic View. If it is, he should be commended, not pilloried.

After all, light is most effective when it shines in a dark place…

The tragic aspect of Jack Irvine being retained to protect the Rangers board from a propaganda campaign is that most of that propaganda comes from a certain element in the Rangers fanbase who are hellbent on bringing maximum disruption to the club. This element seeks power and are ruthless in their pursuit of it.

Sad days indeed, for those who love the famous Glasgow Rangers.

This is tucking unbelievable.

Blin and Mini have no shares, have invested nothing in the club and yet we can consider appointing them directors!

Is there nobody at Ibrox with a backbone. Spineless bastards if the current board roll over and allow this to happen.

After the criticism Mather hard had from the new guys he needs to resign with dignity if his farce is allowed to continue.

Roll up.....Roll up.....the circus is in town ......getting fucking sick of it all, the whole thing is a fucking shambles we have no leadership at our club, the whole lot need cleansed out Mather, Stockbridge, JI Media house, i remember CG saying " if the shareholders don't want me then i will step down " well it's time the shareholders called it and get rid of these cunts running our club once and for all...

Is that your comment based on the article or on something previous? I ask this because I fail to see anything to criticise in the article itself. I'm neither for nor against McMurdo.

Trying to excuse Irvine for talking to Scotzine. Never mind that scotzine isn't a publication or site that should be coming up on his radar, just concentrate on how massively anti Rangers the editor is. There is no reason to have any dialogue with that site, ever.

Is that your comment based on the article or on something previous? I ask this because I fail to see anything to criticise in the article itself. I'm neither for nor against McMurdo.

The lack of facts is a turn off for me.

McMurdo has proven to be no more than a flacid wank in recent weeks.

When will either side provide facts and transparancy?

Roll up.....Roll up.....the circus is in town ......getting fucking sick of it all, the whole thing is a fucking shambles we have no leadership at our club, the whole lot need cleansed out Mather, Stockbridge, JI Media house, i remember CG saying " if the shareholders don't want me then i will step down " well it's time the shareholders called it and get rid of these cunts running our club once and for all...

The thing is the shareholders haven't called it..........god man keep up with things.

:lol:

yes they have

Did you even bother to read it :lol:

Fud you like go read the post..........The saviour CG(not that tit) said the shareholders can vote him out.........now the disruptive rebels hve not got the votes to oust the Board................

Were you og the guys ripping the fans at thw eekend with the 6 month old fanzines y/n

Fud you like go read the post..........The saviour CG(not that tit) said the shareholders can vote him out.........now the disruptive rebels hve not got the votes to oust the Board................

Were you og the guys ripping the fans at thw eekend with the 6 month old fanzines y/n

you said the share holders havnt called it when clearly they have....

Keep up ur feks sake (tu)

you said the share holders havnt called it when clearly they have....

Keep up ur feks sake (tu)

Shareholders so min,blin and mcoll have shares ..why did they not respond to the club to prove they have............so why have the dynamic rebels not forced through the EGM insted of backing down to the Board if they are so cocksure they have the required majority.

You never answered were you in on the scam at the weekend?

Shareholders so min,blin and mcoll have shares ..why did they not respond to the club to prove they have............so why have the dynamic rebels not forced through the EGM insted of backing down to the Board if they are so cocksure they have the required majority.

You never answered were you in on the scam at the weekend?

You can dress up your agenda as you wish.

The shareholders have called the meeting.....this is a FACT.... and you are aware of it...

They dont need to respond they have the % required named on the document.

Why have they not forced it.

Again you know why.... to save cash and combine the meetings...

I have no idea about any scam though I have read re the Follow Follow and dated issues being sold.

If true then that is very poor.

You can dress up your agenda as you wish.

The shareholders have called the meeting.....this is a FACT.... and you are aware of it...

They dont need to respond they have the % required named on the document.

Why have they not forced it.

Again you know why.... to save cash and combine the meetings...

I have no idea about any scam though I have read re the Follow Follow and dated issues being sold.

If true then that is very poor.

More than poor a fuckin disgrace.

You can't believe that shit about saving money.............mcoll would have been in there without a second to lose if he knew he would skate it.