Top 5 oppostion players you saw at Ibrox

linnyplant

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question - I'll probably miss one or two out but here goes.

Pierre Littbarski in the 5-0 hammering in Cologne. My first game abroad; what a game he had that night.

Karl Heinz Rummenigge when Inter Milan cuffed us 3-0 in Milano.

Rudi Voller (another German!) in the 2-2 draw with Marseille. A striking master class that night.

Juan Roman Requelme - what a player. The 2-2 draw with Villareal.

Del Piero in that 4-0 drubbing at Ibrox. Quite simply a genius.

Re Alan Ball Linny.....Arsenal play in yellow that day at Ibrox

Was it not a night game celebrating our 100th birthday.

Over 70,000 in attendance and Arsenal scored 2 goals in the last couple of minutes to win 2-1.

Think they wore red/white that night but wore yellow a couple of seasons before at Ibrox.

Over 70,000 in attendance and Arsenal scored 2 goals in the last couple of minutes to win 2-1.

Think they wore red/white that night but wore yellow a couple of seasons before at Ibrox.

No JCB ,this game was in the early seventies and I think we may have won 1-0.

Don't know about five but juan roman riquelme was a joy to watch even if it was against our own club. Don't think he gave the ball away all night.

stole my thunder mate

you remember that moment when he was on the touchline facing the main stand, 3 gers players surrounding him, quick swivel,touch with the outside of the foot,and with no backlift played an exquisite 50 yard pass straight to the feet of aruabarena on the other wing.fuckin unbelievable

2 del piero

3 alen boksic

4 paul scholes

5 roberto bettega

No Surrender

Rab

The game I think re the yellow top was a normal 3 pm kick off Bud.

Can I assume that everyone is in agreement about Jimmy Jonstone then as there are no dissenters. We really are a wonderful group of fans who are not spiteful like some others and cannot appreciate good footballers when they see one in a blue jersey. Thats why we are the people.

Can I assume that everyone is in agreement about Jimmy Jonstone then as there are no dissenters. We really are a wonderful group of fans who are not spiteful like some others and cannot appreciate good footballers when they see one in a blue jersey. Thats why we are the people.

Fuck Jimmy Johnstone