Top 5 oppostion players you saw at Ibrox

linnyplant

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Beckham play at Ibrox?

I would have Shevchenko over Van Nistilrooy. Seedorf has to be in there too.

In all my time ,since 1976..i have NEVER seen so many camera flashes going off at Ibrox as when Beckham took his first corner,,,,,it was a friendly when AC Milan played us,normally I would not count them ...but that was something else....always been a big fan of the way that guy conducted himself with the unbelievable exposure he gets.....

off topic best goal av seen from opposition player was tam McManus in front of the copland rd

I agree. World class strike.

Done no bad for a sub that day.

In fact, I would gobas far as saying that's the best subs performance against us I've ever seen at ibrox or elsewhere.

I unfortunately live on the other side of the World and do not get to Ibrox too often.

But reading all these famous names from the sixties right through to the present day stars. Makes you realise what a privilege it is to support a club that can attract these names to our ground.

One player who I dont think has been mentioned is Lubanski who played for Gornik. He played at Ibrox just at the time that Jim Baxter came back and I think not so slim Jim scored for us that night, but we were well beaten and Lubanski was stand out.

One player who I dont think has been mentioned is Lubanski who played for Gornik. He played at Ibrox just at the time that Jim Baxter came back and I think not so slim Jim scored for us that night, but we were well beaten and Lubanski was stand out.

I was there that night.

Lost 1-3 in both legs.