Paul Murray/Ronnie Esplin

bawsburst

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumour has it that 2 well kent faces are racing each other to be at paulies side for this announcement, latest report has them neck and neeck, after the lighter one had to go back and collect the day glos...........he soon caught up with the obese one as he noticed Morrisons jaffa deals.............so whose your money on.....................there was a third runner but he fell at the off as he's at work.

Rumour has it that 2 well kent faces are racing each other to be at paulies side for this announcement, latest report has them neck and neeck, after the lighter one had to go back and collect the day glos...........he soon caught up with the obese one as he noticed Morrisons jaffa deals.............so whose your money on.....................there was a third runner but he fell at the off as he's at work.

Did you forget to take your OCD medicine this morning?

I know you like him but being skeptical of Paul Murray doesn't mean you're mental.

I've never said I like him though mate. I think he's probably a bit too divisive and I really wasn't impressed with the way he conducted himself at times last year during our administration. Having said that, I think some of the stick he takes on here is too harsh and ultimately if you put the negative issues aside, I think he's better suited for our club's board than the men currently on it.

I've never said I like him though mate. I think he's probably a bit too divisive and I really wasn't impressed with the way he conducted himself at times last year during our administration. Having said that, I think some of the stick he takes on here is too harsh and ultimately if you put the negative issues aside, I think he's better suited for our club's board than the men currently on it.

Based on what evidence?