Rangers Mug

RockwellGers

Take a minute to stop arguing about all the complexities and tell me, do you drink your tea/coffee from a Rangers mug each day? At home or at work? If you don't, you should get one. By default. About 6 quid into the club and better tasting tea or coffee, true story.

Making a brew just now (in the house). I left my favourite one at my old job for a fellow bear to use. The one I have here depicts the 2010/11 home shirt, the one big Jela was wearing when he slammed the ball in-off the post in the cup final.

Take a minute to stop arguing about all the complexities and tell me, do you drink your tea/coffee from a Rangers mug each day? At home or at work? If you don't, you should get one. By default. About 6 quid into the club and better tasting tea or coffee, true story.

Making a brew just now (in the house). I left my favourite one at my old job for a fellow bear to use. The one I have here depicts the 2010/11 home shirt, the one big Jela was wearing when he slammed the ball in-off the post in the cup final.

As I'm typing this i'm enjoying coffeee in the Rangers mug I've had for goodness knows how many years. Most of the print has disappeared and I can just make out the RFC logo. Have to say this mug must be very lucky as every other piece of crockery in our kitchen has been broken (although not through the wife throwing it at me)

As I'm typing this i'm enjoying coffeee in the Rangers mug I've had for goodness knows how many years. Most of the print has disappeared and I can just make out the RFC logo. Have to say this mug must be very lucky as every other piece of crockery in our kitchen has been broken (although not through the wife throwing it at me)

I've smashed a few in my time, terrible with mugs.