Twitter reporting that Three Bloggers will be banned from Ibrox

North Rd

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bloggers aren't saying anything against Rangers. If indeed those are the bloggers in question they are undoubtedly passionate fans and are quite entitled to call into question the running of the club.

Leggo blogged a fabricated story about the fraud squad

That kind if thing can affect the share price

So he deserves all he gets

This is ridiculous, imagine if these guys were getting banned for speaking against SDM or CW, I am majorly concerned if the board feel the need to silence their critics ... why??

I agree actually although i don't agree we are as doomed as FF proclaims. They have no proof but are willing to proclaim we will be in admin very soon.

Where does it stop? Wee joe in bf2 who's not a fan of the board. If this is true its pathetic from the board. Speirs, keevins and many others rip into the club and fans regularly without any sort of comeback.

I'm not a fan of Dingwall nor Lego, Chris isnae bad but banning them for not being for the board would be pathetic.

On the money!!!

Is this fucking scum bag the source on twater?

Exactly, it's laughable. And i tell you, if this happens to be true and anyone, and i mean anyone connected to our club is talking to this Rangers hating scumbag and bigot then they must be removed immediately from whichever post they hold and by whatever means too. Leaks to Chris McGobblin of the BBC was bad enough but this is even worse.

Exactly, it's laughable. And i tell you, if this happens to be true and anyone, and i mean anyone connected to our club is talking to this Rangers hating scumbag and bigot then they must be removed immediately from whichever post they hold and by whatever means too. Leaks to Chris McGobblin of the BBC was bad enough but this is even worse.

Where have you been, Toxic Jack gave Fat Andy a interview the other week, pride of place on his web.

It's Jack Irvine giving Muirhead info, said from the start Irbine was poison and would come to harm our club.

Where have you been, Toxic Jack gave Fat Andy a interview the other week, pride of place on his web.

I haven't been anywhere mate but i did miss that. Cannot believe it if truth be told. I feel sick. And this is Mathers appointment?

It's Jack Irvine giving Muirhead info, said from the start Irbine was poison and would come to harm our club.

I knew we couldn't trust this man but never did i think he would go this low, his tweets about McColl and abuse of John Greig should have set alarm bells off i guess. The man lacks class and any will to do what's best for our club.