Barrie McKay yesterday

GOAT

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rubbish.

McKay is a dynamic winger with speed and has not shown that for some time. The last time I properly remember him terrorising a defence was away to Elgin last Christmas.

He's stalled. He made his debut up at St Johnstone two years ago and should have went on to establish himself as a regular at this level, but hasn't.

He has absolutely looked disinterested and his body language, in my opinion, is lax.

For you to point to him or an example on Sunday is incredible.

I agree about his body language but maybe thats just the kind of player he is. He doesn't look scared to take on defenders anyway.

It's just his passing that takes away all the good things he does.

Barrie played really well at times last season, but he never had the service the players next to him who could help him make a difference. I believe in Law he has that one player who can find him in these positions.

Start him and if he doesn't live up to potential, then you change it. Playing a left back at left midfield, or a central midfielder on the right is not the answer. Especially when you have natural widemen sitting on their arses on the bench.

(tu)